Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Vi är inte längre där film

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard Vi är inte längre där film

Things are so quiet here now. I'm still digging all the Kent music from the last year. They left us with some great stuff.

I think I saw this tip posted on Twitter or kentjunkie's Facebook, but I just watched the SVT film with translated subtitles. If you play it in Chrome, you can turn on the subtitles, then right-click the video and ask for the subtitles to be translated. It's not perfect but it's pretty good. Glad I could watch it. My Swedish has a long way to go.

http://www.svtplay.se/video/11696202...kent-avsnitt-1

Standard

I was avoiding watching it until last night, because I'm still in denial and I knew watching it would be hard on me, and how right I was: Only saw part 1 but fuck was I bawling.
    I don't dare to watch part 2 yet, because doing so means it's really over and that it would be the last "new" thing of them I experience. It's like procrastinating it means I preserve them in my world. Stupid, I know. :'(
    Senast redigerat av sophiascalpel den 2017-03-18 klockan 10:00.

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Does anyone know if the film will be released on dvd? (With proper subtitles maybe) and maybe the final concert as a bonus?

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av RafasBeats Visa inlägg
    Does anyone know if the film will be released on dvd? (With proper subtitles maybe) and maybe the final concert as a bonus?
    Not sure about the documentary, I kinda doubt it since it was produced by and for TV.
    Regarding the final concert ever being released as a DVD, I doubt it too. The official Fb page of Kent stated (in comments when fans kept asking) that there's no plan to do so and that they don't want that. I hope I'm wrong though because I'd like to see the final concert too.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •