Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Disapointing concert in Århus

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2010

Standard Disapointing concert in Århus

Hej Kent

I had looked forward to hear you again in Århus Friday 12 marts. Unfortunately it was a big disappointment because of the sound. The Bass and Kick drum sound was so demanding and loud, that all the fine details in your music completely drowned. I was very heard to hear the voice as well.
    I went there with 3 friends and their experience was the same.

Regardless where we positioned us self in the concert hall, the problem stayed the same, and we decided to leave the concert during the extra tunes.
    I can't imagine that you want the bass sound to be this ignoring. Maybe the room is hard to balance, but I’ve heard other concert here whit great sound.
    Standing right behind the mixer area, watching your soundengineer, he looked very satisfied. I don't know why.
    Hope you will consider to adjust this until your further concert, so other people will get a good experience with your great music.
    Hope to see again under other circumstances

Anders Gylling Jakobsen

Erfaren medlem kallt kaffe med sockers avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av AGJ Visa inlägg
    Hope to see again under other circumstances
    On August 8 you will be able to see Kent near Århus again, but I'm sure you already knew that? http://www.smukfest.dk/

Kent will play at Skanderborg Festival (a.k.a. Smukfest) just outside of Århus. Festival, outside, summer. So, yes, other circumstances.
    Och jag lämnar inga fotspår ens i sand...

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2008

Standard Jätte bra konsert i Århus

Jag tyckte konserten i Århus var grymt bra!! även bättre än in Malmö 2007. Jocke Berg...you rock. Keep up the good work Kent.

Erfaren medlem fråggs avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2002

Standard

I was at the concert in Gothenburg the 19th of March.
    I actually appreciate the power and energy from the lower regions of the frequency spectrum in kent's live music. It's after all the bassdrum and the bass sounds that sets the pulse and swing of the rest of the music.

And about the singing; I like it when Jocke's voice is rather an instrument among the other elements rather than that the song is being mixed too high. It's good that the rest of the music is equal important as the lyrics.
    Paula & SID in harmony
    J, V, L <3

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •