Sidan 2 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 33

Ämne: Avskesturnèn : Who's going where ? List of attendees

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

JukkeBerry and Kurvitz, you were added on the list!

I edited the first post about the MEETING PART!

Thomas, I know that small venues thing, last time I saw Kent, nobody went to talk to them before or after the show apart from me and it was a 80 people club... Time has changed haha. You're mostly about to lose a rib now if you approach the stage!
    ! Jag är en FF och jag älskar Kent !

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av MaddyJ Visa inlägg
    m@rco, you were added! 

Jazzpurist, what do you call a behaviour such as being "friendly"? I don't really think I'm that friendly either since I never discuss with anybody via PMs.
    If you come depending on the organizer, then nobody will come if I organize it  I just feel so really useless and will talk about my 2000 experience and nothing since the 2016 ones.

Then some might think it would be useless to meet up for the first time to attend their last show so we would never ever meet later on?

We'll just think about it, if some are ready to meet up to share Kent love that will tear apart on the Kent's burial on the same day, let's see... Not that much excited on my self way. I'll be on my own, always was on my own so meeting up or not won't change much and just like you say : nobody will miss me!
    I mean friendly as in nice to people. As for PMs, I have been talking in private with quite a few people from the forums, both from the Swedish and the English part and already met a few of them IRL (and will meet them - some of them I will meet again on this tour). However, it has nothing to do with how uncomfortable I feel in larger crowds.

My idea of the meetup originally was to ensure that noone has to go alone to a kent gig. I’ve been in that position and while I’m okay with it and except the first time it was not stressful for me, I imagine there are people who would prefer to have company or feel safer. However, as there were a number of people interested, it turned into a proper meetup. If it’s a few people not much organization is needed, other than picking out a place at a comfortable distance from everyone’s accomodation, but more than 10 people, the place should be notified in advance, I’m guessing. But as I said, if you are organizing something anyways, mine won’t be needed.

My friend and I are still very open to people joining us for the gig, if you don’t mind standing with two girls who will probably start bawling sometime during the concert.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Thomas_Norge Visa inlägg
    @MaddyJ and @Jazzpurist: What a great initiative! I'm sure you will be glad you took the affort to organize this and meet other people with the same passion for Kent as you have. And there's not so much to do, just find a place and then meet up. I'm going to three concerts myself (Oslo, Gøteborg and Stockholm). I have lost count on how many Kent concerts I have been to since I first saw them in Bergen (Norway) in 1997. I heard their music for the first day just the day before, and understood that this was music for me, and went to the concert the day after (only 300 other persons there).
    I have already met a few people with the same passion for Kent as I have, one of them is my best friend. I guess that’s part of the reason I don’t feel the need to publish my feelings about the songs on the forums in details.
    Jag har bara alla mina jävla ord
    Alla de där stora tomma orden

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard

Hello and sorry for being late in the thread

I will attend the following two

Goteborg 30.09.16
    Copenhahen 26.11.16

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Corrado Cigna Visa inlägg
    Hello and sorry for being late in the thread

I will attend the following two

Goteborg 30.09.16
    Copenhahen 26.11.16
    There is no deadline for this thread, dear You are added to the list!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    I mean friendly as in nice to people. As for PMs, I have been talking in private with quite a few people from the forums, both from the Swedish and the English part and already met a few of them IRL (and will meet them - some of them I will meet again on this tour). However, it has nothing to do with how uncomfortable I feel in larger crowds.

My idea of the meetup originally was to ensure that noone has to go alone to a kent gig. I’ve been in that position and while I’m okay with it and except the first time it was not stressful for me, I imagine there are people who would prefer to have company or feel safer. However, as there were a number of people interested, it turned into a proper meetup. If it’s a few people not much organization is needed, other than picking out a place at a comfortable distance from everyone’s accomodation, but more than 10 people, the place should be notified in advance, I’m guessing. But as I said, if you are organizing something anyways, mine won’t be needed.

My friend and I are still very open to people joining us for the gig, if you don’t mind standing with two girls who will probably start bawling sometime during the concert.
    Well.... I know quite a lot of people that go to Dec 17 but nothing has been planned as for meeting up with anybody yet there.
    Senast redigerat av MaddyJ den 2016-10-10 klockan 23:09.

Standard

My wife and I will be attending the Kiruna concert. Neither of us speak Swedish. Might be a little jet lagged because we fly in that day but definitely interested in meeting up with someone that has a clue what's going on. Will be interesting either way!

Standard

Mark me down for Göteborg on 29 September. Went there last week and it was a dream coming true!

Standard

I am late but please mark me down for 15/16/17 December-Stockholm��It will be nice to have company.��

Nybörjare boones avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

I'm also late to post here, but my wife and I are going to the Oslo concert on October 23. I'll also be in Oslo on the 22nd but don't have tickets that day.

Excited to go to my first and last Kent concert!

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av boone Visa inlägg
    I'm also late to post here, but my wife and I are going to the Oslo concert on October 23. I'll also be in Oslo on the 22nd but don't have tickets that day.

Excited to go to my first and last Kent concert!
    Did you try the Kent - Så nära får ingen gå group?
    Maybe you will get lucky with some tickets for the show at the 22nd
    Also there are 2 sitting spots for sale on tradera but you need to check if the seller is reliable
    http://www.tradera.com/search?q=kent%20oslo
    ett perfekt substitut

Standard

Can you add me to 12/11 Malmö as well? Just for the record.

Nybörjare SirNoodles avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2013

Standard

So my wife tells me on the phone 'at least now we know there is someone more crazy than you'. It's saturday morning, we are outside Vaasa Airport at 9AM, just landed from Helsinki. We, that's my concert-buddy and myself, and then 2 other people we just met, and we've decided to share a cab with, one from Japan, one from Poland.

The girl from Poland wasn't really a fan, just hopped along with her friend from Japan, who is a fan, after visiting Sweden more than 15 years ago and falling in love with Vinternoll2.
    I don't know your names anymore, and I don't know if you are reading this forum, but really a big bow, a big wow, a big respect for the Japanese guy: 24 hours travelling from Japan via Qatar and Helsinki to Vaasa, then seeing the show, and then flying back on Sunday to go to work on Monday morning in Japan.

I really hoped you enjoyed the show, we didn't see you anymore the next morning in the hotel, so hope all went well for you. And thanks for sharing the taxi!

Another amazing story to be added to the Kent-adventures

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SirNoodle Visa inlägg
    So my wife tells me on the phone 'at least now we know there is someone more crazy than you'. It's saturday morning, we are outside Vaasa Airport at 9AM, just landed from Helsinki. We, that's my concert-buddy and myself, and then 2 other people we just met, and we've decided to share a cab with, one from Japan, one from Poland.

The girl from Poland wasn't really a fan, just hopped along with her friend from Japan, who is a fan, after visiting Sweden more than 15 years ago and falling in love with Vinternoll2.
    I don't know your names anymore, and I don't know if you are reading this forum, but really a big bow, a big wow, a big respect for the Japanese guy: 24 hours travelling from Japan via Qatar and Helsinki to Vaasa, then seeing the show, and then flying back on Sunday to go to work on Monday morning in Japan.

I really hoped you enjoyed the show, we didn't see you anymore the next morning in the hotel, so hope all went well for you. And thanks for sharing the taxi!

Another amazing story to be added to the Kent-adventures
    Wow, that's an insane lot of travelling for one gig! Respect!

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SirNoodle Visa inlägg
    That's so awesome! I miss it a lot but I'm glad I don't live in Japan anymore. I would totally have flown over for one show, but that's all I could've managed, I think. Flying from London is way easier. And kinder to my wallet (although not that kind, considering how much I've spent - and will continue to spend - on kent gigs and merch this tour... worth it! )
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Our facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/2408...?ref=bookmarks

You are welcome to join
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

Do you want to meet at the Shopping center for a glass and a cookie in MALMÖ, anybody?

I need to update the list!

A few evenings back, I decided to go to Malmö.... While booking the back flight to France, I booked it on 13th.... Worst error ever, I can tell you! And the flight from 14th was so much cheaper, what a darn bummer.... :-(
    Senast redigerat av MaddyJ den 2016-11-04 klockan 18:41.

Sidan 2 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •