Resultat 1 till 9 av 9

Ämne: Swedish Kent records in the U.S.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard Swedish Kent records in the U.S.

TFT Records will release Kent's old Swedish albums in USA this autumn, according to an article in Swedish magazine Café. Starting with Du & jag döden in September, followed by the rest of the Swedish catalogue.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Thanks Utomjording. That will make it a bit easier. Do you know if they'll include all the old releases or just the english ones? I saw on another thread that the US Amazon online store has Tillbaka till Samtiden available for pre-order. Finally the industry is taking a step in the right direction!

Now, if Kent can just fly a few of us devoted American fans to a concert in Stockholm, jag skulle bli så jätte tacksam ! I'm sure LuckyGuerin13 would be up for a trip.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    Thanks Utomjording. That will make it a bit easier. Do you know if they'll include all the old releases or just the english ones?
    I think the thing is that TFT will just release the Swedish Kent records, not the English ones.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Perfect! Now how about a trip to Stockholm
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

If you get the chance, go!! I went for the last tour and it was fantastic. Too bad this one isn't at a good time for me... maybe if they do another tour in the Spring?
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

That's my dream, eventually I will make it there when the timing matches up. The shame was that even the last time I went to Scandinavia I missed out on the Roskilde music festival. That would've been cool, although it was a mudfest this past summer from the pictures I saw in Dagbladet.

Standard

When they says US, I assume Canada too? But they obviously won't have it on cd stores like HMV or music world, I mean, no one would put up a non-English album unless it's maybe Sigur Ros or Shakira.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I would say, go, go, go.

It's worth it, even without a KENT gig. But of course, it isn't the same.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Jag är kär i Sverige!

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •