Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 22

Ämne: Kent MySpace

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard Kent MySpace

I was wondering once the album drops if the band and/or management is going to put the full album up? I've noticed a lot of bands doing it for promotion.

It'd be great if they did.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Yeah, that would be great for those of us who will have to wait 7-10 for shipping after October 17th!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

I have a feeling that this is unlike to happen.
    It seems that Kent are making a different promotion than they did in the past
    (give access to official live material although they denied doing it in the past)
    but I dont thing they will put the whole album on myspace
    ett perfekt substitut

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I don't see it happening either, but I figured I'd ask.

Standard

Myspace? You don't have to wait the extra 10 days (probably like 20 for me) to hear it, you could still get it but not from Myspace. There are other places you can hear Tillbaka...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I don't see it happening either, but I figured I'd ask.
    You never know.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Well I figured MySpace as huge as it is, it'd be a great opportunity for Kent to make new fans. Of course, most of Europe knows of them, but other places don't. MySpace is great for promotion.

I re-discovered Kent on MySpace, actually.

Standard

The UK/The important part of Europe doesn't know them. HH English version was back in 2000 I think which is like 2 decades ago in music.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Well I figured MySpace as huge as it is, it'd be a great opportunity for Kent to make new fans. Of course, most of Europe knows of them, but other places don't. MySpace is great for promotion.

I re-discovered Kent on MySpace, actually.
    That's why I don't understand why Kent doesn't make their myspace site more professional. It's rarely updated. The "About Kent" part only goes until the year 2000!? An "Ingenting" sample still isn't on there, the tour dates aren't updated, etc.

Medlem tricksters avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    That's why I don't understand why Kent doesn't make their myspace site more professional. It's rarely updated. The "About Kent" part only goes until the year 2000!? An "Ingenting" sample still isn't on there, the tour dates aren't updated, etc.
    correct me if I am wrong but the myspace Kent page was initially run by a fan who later was approached by the band who asked him to run it as the official Kent myspace page.
    So if this is right he might quit updated the page or doesnt have the time to do so
    ett perfekt substitut

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

I guess they typically get so much traffic here they don't feel the need to advertise on myspace?
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av trickster Visa inlägg
    correct me if I am wrong but the myspace Kent page was initially run by a fan who later was approached by the band who asked him to run it as the official Kent myspace page.
    So if this is right he might quit updated the page or doesnt have the time to do so
    In the latest issue of Café they mentioned that.

"An american fan, born in Iran created his own MySpace page, Kentsweden,
    who rapidly gained more than 15 000 friends. Kent recently made that very page their official MySpace page."

Sorry if the translations is bad.
    But yes, they have to do something about their page. At least keep it updated.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av nollfem4 Visa inlägg
    In the latest issue of Café they mentioned that.

"An american fan, born in Iran created his own MySpace page, Kentsweden,
    who rapidly gained more than 15 000 friends. Kent recently made that very page their official MySpace page."

Sorry if the translations is bad.
    But yes, they have to do something about their page. At least keep it updated.
    Well, it's nice that he wasn't sued. After all, he loaded the band's songs. Since it's official, why isn't it updated?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Don't know where I posted this suggestion, but kentjunkie did get the opportunity to contribute to Kent's MySpace site...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Well, it's nice that he wasn't sued. After all, he loaded the band's songs. Since it's official, why isn't it updated?
    Don't know where I posted this suggestion, but kentjunkie did get the opportunity to contribute to Kent's MySpace site...
    The KENT myspace site is also mentioned on the record, but isn't updated completely.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •