Resultat 1 till 11 av 11

Ämne: Concerts

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard Concerts

Is it still possible to get concert tickets? If so what would the appropriate measure be to take? And can I stay at someone's house in Sweden for a few days? I don't know if discussing concert tickets is against the rules, I apologize if it is. I am hesitant to hear Kent in concert Jocke doesn't sound so great live, but I've always wanted to see Stockholm anyways.

Moderator sofia747s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2002

Standard

The concerts are all sold out but if you post a request here http://forumet.kent.nu/forumdisplay.php?f=50 you might find a ticket pretty cheap.
    Jag älskar allt hon gör
    Baby jag tror jag är kär
    I taxin, i trappen, i hissen, i hallen, jag faller, jag faller

Fortare och fortare för varje andetag
    "Skölj ner rikligt med absint"

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Doman1526 Visa inlägg
    Is it still possible to get concert tickets? If so what would the appropriate measure be to take? And can I stay at someone's house in Sweden for a few days? I don't know if discussing concert tickets is against the rules, I apologize if it is. I am hesitant to hear Kent in concert Jocke doesn't sound so great live, but I've always wanted to see Stockholm anyways.
    Where did you hear that? Jocke sounds great live and Kent concerts are fantastic, especially on Saturday nights!

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2006

Standard

Joakim sounds better in real life. huuuuuhuuu O__o <3

Standard

Speaking of which, why don't kent play more concerts. If I was in a band, I wouldn't wanna go on long world tours or anything either but the lack of live shows kent play is ridiculous. I know they don't need any promotion in Scandinavia but still... Maybe playing a few smaller gigs before the album, most bands start touring maybe a month before their album comes out and kent still haven't started.
    Senast redigerat av SportfreundeFCkeane den 2007-10-07 klockan 05:57.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Speaking of which, why don't kent play more albums. If I was in a band, I wouldn't wanna go on long world tours or anything either but the lack of live shows kent play is ridiculous. I know they don't need any promotion in Scandinavia but still... Maybe playing a few smaller gigs before the album, most bands start touring maybe a month before their album comes out and kent still haven't started.
    At least they did a short concert at the album launch party in Copenhagen. You have to remember that they are in their late 30's... ;-) Maybe they want to focus on the tour, where they will play several nights in a row. But I wouldn't mind if they did more concerts. November 17 seems so far away...
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    At least they did a short concert at the album launch party in Copenhagen. You have to remember that they are in their late 30's... ;-) Maybe they want to focus on the tour, where they will play several nights in a row. But I wouldn't mind if they did more concerts. November 17 seems so far away...
    The Rolling Stones are in their late 60s and are still on the road non-stop...

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Well, I was being a bit ironic... But that's actually what the Kent guys often say when someone asks them. They were on the the road non-stop during the first years of their career, and it's natural to get jaded. I'm just happy that there will be a tour this autumn and in the spring. According to the reports from the release party in Copenhagen it's very likely to be a great tour!
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

I am hesitant to hear Kent in concert Jocke doesn't sound so great live, but I've always wanted to see Stockholm anyways.
    On the launch party Jockes voice sounded fantastic. I think this tour will be fabulous.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Hehe, I was exactly gonna say that, with the Rolling Stones, oh and there's also U2 and some other bands in their 40s, I'd think that kent would at least do some UK shows or shows in Germany or other Scandinavian countries even if they only played a small handful of concerts/festivals in Sweden. Jocke's voice sounds really good live, I mean other bands sound good live but their lead singer's voice doesn't sound as good live as it does on the album, with kent though, the lead singer sounds just as good live.

Medlem ericthirdrows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2004

Standard

I am hesitant to hear Kent in concert Jocke doesn't sound so great live, but I've always wanted to see Stockholm anyways.

Nah, he sounds GREAT live... and Stockholm is a fantastic city to visit... I highly reccomend you go if you can!
    "Love is watching someone die.
    So who's going to watch you die?"

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •