Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: Chinese Kent Fans haha~

Standard Chinese Kent Fans haha~

My favorite song is En timme en minut.
    The melody in the middle of the song which lasting 2 minutes is so amazing, isn`t it?
    That is bass or guitar? Or both of them? Just like tell us a story that we don't wanna recall.
    I don't know Swedish, so here, glad to be your friend, haha~

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

The melody I hear on that song is from a keyboard strongly influenced by ABBA.

Standard

The song <Dose Your Mother Know> in movie <Johnny English> made me in love with ABBA. ^_^

Standard

I like En Timme En Minut too but I wish they'd made a shorter version of it maybe as a single or a b-side because I don't like listening to 8 minute long songs unless it's Sigur Ros or maybe 747. I mean if they released Halka as a single than why not make En Timme En Minut into a 4 minute radio one.

Standard

I consider that one of the features of a excellent band is they never let you konw what is the next moledy you will hear in their songs, even the song you have heard hundred times. En Timme En Minut can always make me in a mess.
    BTW:FC Bayern Munchen is my favorite football club. ^^
    While I was passing with the crowd in the road I saw thy smile from the balcony and I sang and forgot all noise.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

And also a warm welcome for you, of course.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •