Sidan 3 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista
Resultat 31 till 45 av 51

Ämne: Am I the only one...

Standard

Yah, his voice is a bit more macho as you call it, it has this paranoid element to it now.

I like his voice on Du Och Jag and Vapen Och Ammunition more though because it's more pure and soft but I guess this matches the album.

Standard

Am I the only one who thinks that not making Blajeans but making NDBPM a single was a crime and not making Socker or Klaparen a single was also a crime? I know those 2 songs are 5+ minutes songs but haven't they ever heard of a radio edit?

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av FErg Visa inlägg
    ...who, listening to the samples on the website, is not really looking forward to the next album?

I hope you are .
    Well FErg, are you the only one? Or do you like it after all. I like it. A lot.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2002

Standard

Well FErg, are you the only one? Or do you like it after all. I like it. A lot.
    So far, my fears have more or less been confirmed unfortunately. So, I have to say I really do not like it. I will give it more listen but the synth in there is just too much for me. Sadly, I think this is probably the album that will make them (really) big though...

Jammer...

Cheers

FErg
    Som om Jag bryr mig

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

So far, my fears have more or less been confirmed unfortunately. So, I have to say I really do not like it. I will give it more listen but the synth in there is just too much for me. Sadly, I think this is probably the album that will make them (really) big though...

Jammer...

Cheers

FErg
    Too bad. And yes, I think think that this record can make them big. At least in Germany that is http://alternative.allmybands.de/bands/Kent/
    Even my wife seemed to like the songs a lot. Personally I like the synth, I think KENT have done a great job making it sound the way it does.
    But you're gonna like it after a while, I'm sure.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

But you're gonna like it after a while, I'm sure.
    That's probably true. I don't know what it is about Kent, but when I get a new CD I am often drawn to certain songs and the songs I don't take to right away grow on me, especially after I've overplayed all the others . So, in summary, I'll end up liking the whole CD.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Jammer...

Cheers

FErg
    Bought the CD yesterday, played it in the car today, and i'm gutted to report it doesn't impress on my first listen, I loved both V&A and DOJD on the first plays but this one is not hitting my spot.

I hope to hell it grows because iv'e been looking forward to it for ages!!

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    Bought the CD yesterday, played it in the car today, and i'm gutted to report it doesn't impress on my first listen, I loved both V&A and DOJD on the first plays but this one is not hitting my spot.

I felt the same but it grew for me, like for most people, it grew a LOT. Still doesnt beat HH or Isola but its darn close.
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Standard

Isola has to be the most overrated kent album, this'll probably end up being the most underrated.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mh Visa inlägg
    I felt the same but it grew for me, like for most people, it grew a LOT. Still doesnt beat HH or Isola but its darn close.
    Very, very close indeed.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Uh I'd like to mention (again) how much I hate the fact Jocke lipsynchs on tv perfomances.

I don't care what the reasons for it are, it's still ridiculous.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

I dunno what that has to do with the album but you're right. I remember an MTV interview where they say they don't like live performances being recorded or going and playing them on TV because apparently the sound engineers might screw it up and then they'll have to live with it in the future. That's a big gutless by them. They take the risk of changing their style every album but are to scared to properly perform live on TV or something usually.

And the sad thing is that when they lipsynch it's so obvious. Specially when there are backing vocals or something going on in Saker Man Ser or Dom Andra but Jocke's the only one with a mike, cracks me up.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Well because I just saw a tv performance of Ingenting. That's why I brought it up.

What band doesn't have fucking sound engineering issues? I mean come on? That's just the chance you got to take. If I wanted to listen to the album version, I wouldn't waste my time watching the tv performance.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I hope one of these days they pull a Milli Vanilli. They'd look even more stupid out there.

Standard

Same here unless they weren't my favourite band. Where exactly did you see a tv performance of Ingenting? I really wanna hear this album live cos they use guitars instead of the synths so it'd be cool to see how different it sound.

Sidan 3 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •