Resultat 16 till 30 av 60

Ämne: Just a bit curious...

Nybörjare a violent whispers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ritis Visa inlägg
    Hej alla!!

I'm a Russian fan! =) I wonder if there are some more Russian fans?
    That's great that we foreign fans are so many!
    I started listening to Kent in summer 2006. My Swedish was far from perfect then, I just met my first Swedes to talk Swedish with and one of them gave me some Swedish music. I like Kent best, but I hadn't a notion that they were so famous!
    It was Du & Jag Döden and I liked the album after listening to it many times. But when I found the texts and translated them all - I fell in love with Kent!!
    My Swedish improved a lot thanks to their texts btw!!
    And I read this forum a lot and it became the foundation of my colloquial Swedish
    Now I have more of their albums and I'm spreading them among my friends!!!
    (I have always considerated myself to be Kent's inofficial representative here in my town xD)
    Several weeks ago my friend who is a Swedish teacher came here to give a course in Swedish (för nybörjare). Their textbook is Svenska Utifrån, and they read smth about KENT there! now they ask me to burn CDs with Kent's songs!!!!

My husband is from Russia... He's not as fan ( well like's them a bit) but I am a HUGE fan!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

What? Kent!? I thought this was the Blink 182 forum!
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ljusfest Visa inlägg
    How come you all started to listen to Kent? It's really great to see that they've got so many fans outside Scandinavia! They do deserve it!
    I'm from Italy, so I listened to them in English first. I heard If You Were Here from a local radio station in my hometown in 1998, but I didn't have a job yet, so I couldn't afford to buy all the records I was curious about. Then in 2000 the same radio station announced their comeback with a new single, Music Non Stop. I had managed to get a job in the meanwhile, so I bought Isola and Hagnesta Hill together. I still remember the date, it was May 2nd in the year 2000. I fell immediatly in love with them and I still feel the same after 7 years and a half.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    Hoppas du vet att det är olagligt att kopia skivor för kompisar!

Jag har Svenska Utifrån också, jag köpte den när jag åkte till Stockholm i juli.

Welcome to the Kent Forum though! It's great to chat with all the fans here from all over the world.
    Jo, det vet jag förstås. Men det är det enda sättet att göra Kent populära här! Förresten, att leta efter Kents skivor är Ryssland är nästan hopplöst. Det finns några stycken i Moskva, men bara gamla som jag vet. I min stad är det helt omöjligt att få tag i dem. Alla Kentlåtar jag har är från svenskar eller mina ryska/vitryska kompisar som också gillar Kent. De laddar musik från nätet. 70% musik i Ryssland är piratversioner och sånt..
    Jag har inte Svenska Utifrån. Min lärobok var "Svenska på 3 månader". Tycker den var jättebra!
    I Sverige har jag aldrig varit, men om jag kommer dit nån gång så ska jag inte köpa skivor. De är så hemskt dyra där!!!

Thanks! I'm happy to meet other fans too!! Btw, how many of you know Swedish?

PS: Today I made a news report at the English lesson and it was about their new album! I had several Kent songs with me and my group (we are divided into groups in university) liked them! )

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av a violent whisper Visa inlägg
    My husband is from Russia... He's not as fan ( well like's them a bit) but I am a HUGE fan!
    Nice What's his name and what town is he from?

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

"We have zero tolerance against every form of discussion concerning pirate copies, regardless of what the law says. This is also applied on downloading, bootlegs etc."

I've just read the rules. Oooops!
    Well, I can do nothing with our Russian realities, but okey, I won't write anything about illegal downloading and such things.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Talking

Thanks! I'm happy to meet other fans too!! Btw, how many of you know Swedish?
    There are a few here who are learning Swedish. Some have the fortune to be able to take classes, others are teaching themselves. But we are all unanimous in that we love Kent!
    Senast redigerat av mh den 2007-10-19 klockan 00:51.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

The friggin quote didn't work right. Oh hell!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    The friggin quote didn't work right. Oh hell!
    But we understand what you wrote .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    But we understand what you wrote .
    Thanks M@rco!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Hagnesta Hill and a Sublime Moment...

I read an article in a magazine about Kent and bought Hagnesta Hill when it was released in Germany. I listened to it non-stop in 2000 and in 2001. By 2002, the German music press stopped reporting on Kent. In April 2002, at 4 a.m. in a club in Munich the dj played this amazing song. I immediately liked it so much that I went up to the dj to find out who it was. I was almost paralyzed when he showed me a cd with a white tiger and the Kent logo on it... My favorite band and I didn't know their new album had just been released. The song was The Sundance Kid...

Nybörjare a violent whispers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Nice What's his name and what town is he from?

His name is Aleksander and he was born in Grodno and raised in Minsk, Belarus
    ( :

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

Russian .
    Greetings! We`re quite close (or very far away) then, seeing how HUGE Russia is!

2002. Estonia, the country I´m from, used to get Nordic MTV, which I have to thank for quite a few nice bands (Madrugada, Royksopp). The video for Dom Andra blew me away. I remember seeing it with a couple of my friends and we all loved the tune! From there on I`ve proably infected about 5 people, perhaps more. Kent is inevitable with me. Quite a lot of people would have come to see them live this autumn, but the tickets went REALLY fast. Well, perhaps another time.
    It`s a toss between "Isola", "V&A" abd "D&JD". Isola is most stylish as a complete album, "V&A" has the best sound and songwriting and "You and I, Death" is contextually superior. So it depends on what I`m lookig for.

P.S. I`ve thought about learning swedish many times, so maybe one day!
    Senast redigerat av Kurvitz den 2007-10-19 klockan 11:34.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    What? Kent!? I thought this was the Blink 182 forum!
    You really must get the new CD, Dev, then you will remember it all. Forget Pink 123, it's all KENT. It's for sure the best I've heard in a long time here in the Netherlands.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    You really must get the new CD, Dev, then you will remember it all. Forget Pink 123, it's all KENT. It's for sure the best I've heard in a long time here in the Netherlands.
    I think I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than listen to Blink 182.

I'm not a big fan of Kent's new album. It didn't reach my high expectations. Stupid high expectations!

But so everyone knows, I first heard Kent in 2000. My friend, who was also in Texas mind you, was very fond of Icelandic bands/singers and somehow he discovered Kent. He sent me If You Were Here. I liked the song, but that's as far as it went. I didn't care for that type of music at the time. I was into industrial/synth crap at the time. I've loved hockey for a long time and I became very interested in Markus Näslund and his homeland and that's where my Swedish obsession began. MySpace played a huge part in my rediscovery of Kent. I didn't even know they were Swedish. My Swedish friend let me listen to Om du var här and I wanted more and more. It wasn't until I first heard Hagnesta Hill in English that I became a full blown fan.

The end.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Sidan 2 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •