Sidan 3 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista
Resultat 31 till 45 av 60

Ämne: Just a bit curious...

Erfaren medlem loveavtrycks avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

how i am started to listen kent ? ther wass beutiful girl her name jonna i was hapy see her she listen kent i start to listen kent to and now i sinking that kent amazing is and i love music he do, there is kent in my hert <3

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I think I'd rather gouge my own eyes out than listen to Blink 182.

I'm not a big fan of Kent's new album. It didn't reach my high expectations. Stupid high expectations!
    Whats wrong with the new record?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I don't know.. I just don't click with it. I keep listening to it but it doesn't grab me. And that pisses me off. I'm trying so hard to be open minded...
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Maybe you shouldn't try that hard!
    Senast redigerat av m@rco den 2007-10-19 klockan 21:24.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem 747slags avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

It's lovely that so many people from other countries than Sweden listens to Kent.

That just prooves that Kent is the worlds best band

(Sorry for my english by the way, it might be kind of bad)
    Du kan följa mina spår hem, Columbus var mitt namn

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av 747slag Visa inlägg
    It's lovely that so many people from other countries than Sweden listens to Kent.

Hej,

You should see me write Swedish . Even I can't understand what I'm writing .

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Hej,

You should see me write Swedish . Even I can't understand what I'm writing .
    hahahaha! I can imagine, you don't know what my Swedish was like in the beginning!! xD

Btw, I have some courses in Swedish in my PC.. Though most of them are in Russian, but there are two in English! If anyone wanna have them - just tell me! And any help I can offer with Swedish! =))) I'm no expert, but anyway..

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I read an article in a magazine about Kent and bought Hagnesta Hill when it was released in Germany. I listened to it non-stop in 2000 and in 2001. By 2002, the German music press stopped reporting on Kent. In April 2002, at 4 a.m. in a club in Munich the dj played this amazing song. I immediately liked it so much that I went up to the dj to find out who it was. I was almost paralyzed when he showed me a cd with a white tiger and the Kent logo on it... My favorite band and I didn't know their new album had just been released. The song was The Sundance Kid...
    It was your destiny!!!!

a great story I liked it!! =)

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Red face

Maybe you shouldn't try that hard!
    Maybe. My head does hurt.

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av a violent whisper Visa inlägg
    His name is Aleksander and he was born in Grodno and raised in Minsk, Belarus
    ( :
    It was not Russia then.. But Belarus! Minsk!! You know, I have a friend in Minsk. We are keeping in touch via internet (not that much now :/), have never met, and found each other on the net cause we both study Swedish!! He likes Kent too say hi to Aleksander

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Stackars du.. Poor you..
    You know when I started listening to DOJD I didn't like it that much. It seemed that one song was alike another and they all were too monotonous.. but after many listenings to the album I really liked it! - especially when I translated it

Don't force yourself, just listen to the new album when you feel like.. hope you will fancy it then! =)))

And I haven't got it yet.. But hope to get it pretty soon!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av 747slag Visa inlägg

Alright, they're not the best band in the world, and even if they were, there's no way to prove it since everyone in the world has different taste. I think they're the best now after Tillbaka but if you wanna judge them based on anything, then go by popularity and they definitely aren't even one of the 50 most popular bands in the world sadly. Maybe if they sang in English or something but the way it is now, they will just fade out someday and they won't leave the sort of mark on Sweden as say Abba because Abba are so well known cos of how internationally famous they got.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Are you feeling better now?

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ritis Visa inlägg
    Stackars du.. Poor you..
    You know when I started listening to DOJD I didn't like it that much. It seemed that one song was alike another and they all were too monotonous.. but after many listenings to the album I really liked it! - especially when I translated it

Don't force yourself, just listen to the new album when you feel like.. hope you will fancy it then! =)))

And I haven't got it yet.. But hope to get it pretty soon!
    Yeah see DOJD got me the first time I listened to it. 400 Slag was a great first track. Still my favorite off the entire album. I love that album though. It's high up there on my list. But nothing compares to HH (Eng).

I don't literally force myself. The album isn't bad, it's just not a favorite of mine. I rank it with V&A which is an album I rarely listen to. I'll listen to like the first 5 tracks and that's it. If I'm anywhere near FF, which I hate, I've gone too far. Ironic since I have that video uploaded on Youtube and it probably gets the most hits.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Are you feeling better now?
    No my head still hurts. I'm listening to the album too but I can't blame it because I had the headache before I played it.

I could listen to Min Värld on repeat and never be tired of that song. I'm going to make a CD and loop that song and name it "Tillbaka Till Samtiden". Hahahaah Just kidding.

No, I really love Berlin. I know everyone loves Colombus... not a fan, but I like a few of the others.

Sidan 3 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •