Sidan 2 av 22 FörstaFörsta 123456789101112 ... SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 329

Ämne: okay folks. football!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av FErg Visa inlägg
    And, as I have been in Rockcity since last July, I can tell you that people went mental here. Especially since the day after was Queen's day (which I did not particularly like as a matter of fact but, still, had to be done once...).
    That's a surprise
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Hej

The footie season is one month old, and it is very quiet in this thread.

As for the news from my team, we sold a couple of players for more then fifty million €, and guess what, failed to qualify for the Champions League. Lucky for me that we play in a not so strong league, we are second now. Hooray.
    Senast redigerat av m@rco den 2007-09-25 klockan 21:03.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

My team have been absolute shite this season, sold our Goalkeeper for a British record 9 Million Quid, had already got rid of 2 great players at the end of the season, and now we are struggling! Pissed at the owner!

Having said all that we did stuff Rangers 4-2 at home today so that put a wee grin on my face!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Lucky for me that we play in a not so strong league, we are second now. Hooray.
    Number 1 now, as we speak (and only 29 games left)

Standard

I'm guessing your team is Hearts? or is it Aberdeen, I always get them mixed up.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

My team is Hearts.

And we got beat 2-1 last weekend by bloody Inverness. Then in mid week we won 4-1 against Dunfermline in the CIS Cup, needed extra time tho!!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

AJAX also needed extra time in the Dutch cup. They played so bad that the coach apologized after the game .

But you can do worse, after winning their match PSV got kicked out of the cup for fielding a suspended player .

Standard

That should really be up to the Dutch Football Federation to make sure that no illegal players start before a game, not checking it after the 90 minutes. Chelsea demolished Hull 4-0 and Bayern won 5-0, so good week so far.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    That should really be up to the Dutch Football Federation to make sure that no illegal players start before a game, not checking it after the 90 minutes. Chelsea demolished Hull 4-0 and Bayern won 5-0, so good week so far.
    It's up to the coach and the team NOT to select suspended players, since they are responsible for the players. But in this case, its even worse. The Dutch Football Federation informed every team wether or not they were having suspended players in their squad. PSV were informed beforehand that there was a player they shouldn't field. But still they did .

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

A very bad day yesterday, nothing more to say.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

That depends on which country you live in ...

Standard

Must like Ajax, they got dumped out by a Croatian team I think.

Great results for English teams though in the CL.

And Bayern Munich might not be in the CL this year but they have to be favourites to win the UEFA Cup at least, I don't see any troubling Spanish sides this year.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Yes, but I was referring to the results of the 5 Dutch teams, just one making it to the next round .

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Another great day in German soccer: lowly Cottbus, which hasn't won a game all season, beat the wannabe champions Schalke 1:0!

About time to remove Kuranyi from the national squad if Germany wants to reach the finals in the EURO 2008.

Standard

Heck yes. Kuranyi, he can score, but on an international scale he's average. Did nothing during Euro 2004 except one shot I remember hitting the post.

Klose is easily the best striker and I'd say that even if he was playing with Bremen still. Prinz Poldi's been a bit dissapointing and he might leave Bayern but still, I have hopes. And Schlaudraff has completely dissapeared off the map since going to Bayern but I think he's injured. Gomez might be a good option, whatever they do in the end, I'll pray that they use more than one striker.

Sidan 2 av 22 FörstaFörsta 123456789101112 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •