Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: Stockholm Visit and Kent

Standard Stockholm Visit and Kent

Hello all! I am a long time Kent fan from Chicago My wife and I are going to Stockholm for three days between Dec 28-30. Is there any chance Kent will be playing any live shows during that time? I would guess no but thought I would ask.

Additionally, is it safe to assume that it will be simple to find Kent records for sale in Stockholm? Is Kent a very popular band in Sweden?

Also, in general, what part of Stockholm is the best to stay if you are looking to be within walking distance to shops and restaurants?

Thanks in advance!
    ChicagoTom

Erfaren medlem Clive_Burrs_grannes avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

No gigs during your stay in Stockholm.
    Kent albums can be found in ANY record store, since they are the most popular Swedish band.

Please visit http://www.stockholmtown.com/

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

They do have a fall tour going on, but even they have all sold out now.

Have a great time!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Erfaren medlem crappers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ChicagoTom Visa inlägg
    Hello all! I am a long time Kent fan from Chicago My wife and I are going to Stockholm for three days between Dec 28-30. Is there any chance Kent will be playing any live shows during that time? I would guess no but thought I would ask.

Additionally, is it safe to assume that it will be simple to find Kent records for sale in Stockholm? Is Kent a very popular band in Sweden?

Also, in general, what part of Stockholm is the best to stay if you are looking to be within walking distance to shops and restaurants?

Thanks in advance!
    ChicagoTom
    you will find kent records everywhere since they are swedens "beatles"

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av ChicagoTom Visa inlägg

Thanks in advance!
    ChicagoTom
    You're there to late or to early, depending the way you look at it.
    As for finding KENT records, it will be hard not to find them .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Ah come one kent, play shows non stop, not this stop and go touring. Although if I ever manage to pay off my student loans when I graduate and ever go on a vacation to Europe, I would plan it around seeing my favourite sports and some good European bands, but kent won't be around by then sadly.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •