Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Limited Edition

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Thumbs up Limited Edition

The Limited Edition of "Tillbaka Till Samtiden" has finally arrived. I'm quite thrilled, after all, I didn't expect a book. I love it when artists (or the record company) make an extra effort with the format of their releases. It usually pays off. The cd even sounds better than the iTunes downloads!

Until today, Radiohead has sold over 700,000 copies of their "Discbox" version of "In Rainbows." The discbox is priced at GBP 40 (EUR 60). This limited edition was offered as an option to the "name your price" download version. Over 1.2 million downloads were sold as well...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    The Limited Edition of "Tillbaka Till Samtiden" has finally arrived. I'm quite thrilled, after all, I didn't expect a book. I love it when artists (or the record company) make an extra effort with the format of their releases. It usually pays off. The cd even sounds better than the iTunes downloads!
    The only thing I miss are explaining words/sentences. I like the pictures in the book, but what the *censure* do they mean with it.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I think it's good that the pix aren't explained. Every fan can interpret the images in his own way...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I think it's good that the pix aren't explained. Every fan can interpret the images in his own way...
    I don't mean the Art-pics, but the others, when there is a house or so. Just write down "house in Stockholmsvej in Kalmar", thats all. The Art-pics, well, see what you want.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •