Sidan 2 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 87

Ämne: Tillbaka Till Tyskland

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Anyway, most of the text in the press release seems to be taken from variuos sources all over the web and translated. To me it doesn't appear that the author was using first-hand information.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Should they elect not to tour outside Scandinavia, then we go to the gigs there, again and again and again and ...

We are just hoping and wishing, thats all.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Erfaren medlem Embraces avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

Wunderschön!
    Ich liebe Berlin!
    Die Stadt und Die Lied!
    KAPITÄN EUROPA - Die Erste Arkengel
    http://www.thejohnsongalleries.com/i...%20Michael.jpg

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Should they elect not to tour outside Scandinavia, then we go to the gigs there, again and again and again and ...

We are just hoping and wishing, thats all.
    Indeed, it's a win-win situation.

However, Germany makes sense. A few other countries would as well: Austria, The Netherlands, France and maybe Italy. No sense at all would be going to London or the U.S. The British press would slaughter the band for no apparent reason. In the U.S., nobody would notice (except for the handfull of fans on this site, most of whom wouldn't make it to a gig in LA or NYC).

Luckily, there seem to be a few pros handling the German Tillbaka Till Samtiden promotion. On the other hand, some amateurs are publishing crap on the allmybands site. Instead of professionally translating the lyrics with the band's permission, they are linking to fan sites or this site.

Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the official announcement which will probably coincide with the announcement of the 2008 Scandinavian dates.

Standard

Yah, I agree man. I don't think that there's too much of a scene in Italy but seems like the place where they really fall in love with something and the sound from this album could do it. The UK press even talks $hit abour Sigur Ros even though I've rarely met anyone who hates Sigur Ros. They're not the most popular band in the world or anything but I think they'd get the award for 'Least Hated Band' or something but British media is critical and the fans often go by it.

Didn't they do a lot of stuff in western Europe like Switzerland, France, Germany, etc around the Isola tour and get a lot of fans to show up? They have to tour this one in at least one of those places and do it thoroughly, Germany seems the easiest option cos it's an outlet for music to Switzerland, Austria, and Netherlands.

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

ALL kent gigs sorted by country:
    http://www.kentjunkie.com/concertsbycountry.htm

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Indeed, it's a win-win situation.

However, Germany makes sense. A few other countries would as well: Austria, The Netherlands, France and maybe Italy. No sense at all would be going to London or the U.S. The British press would slaughter the band for no apparent reason. In the U.S., nobody would notice (except for the handfull of fans on this site, most of whom wouldn't make it to a gig in LA or NYC).

Luckily, there seem to be a few pros handling the German Tillbaka Till Samtiden promotion. On the other hand, some amateurs are publishing crap on the allmybands site. Instead of professionally translating the lyrics with the band's permission, they are linking to fan sites or this site.

Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to the official announcement which will probably coincide with the announcement of the 2008 Scandinavian dates.
    Yep, I'm guessing that would be after the 2007 autumn tour, probably before Christmas. Keep my fingers crossed .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Just had a surprise in the subway: BVG (the Berlin subway company) is promoting Tillbaka Till Samtiden as album of the week on their TV screens: http://www.berliner-fenster.de/cd-dw.html
    Guys, I'm convinced there will be a tour!!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Influencial indie station Motor FM just played the English version of "Music Non Stop" and congratulated Kent on releasing the current album in Swedish when most abroad would expect this kind of music to be performed in English.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Yah, I agree man. I don't think that there's too much of a scene in Italy Didn't they do a lot of stuff in western Europe like Switzerland, France, Germany, etc around the Isola tour and get a lot of fans to show up?
    I saw them live in Milan in May 2000, they were promoting Hagnesta Hill. Unluckily the gig wasn't crowded at all, probably less than 100 persons were there, despite the entrance was for free!
    I've been told anyway that when they played in France some days later it was almost sold out.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av frippe99 Visa inlägg
    ALL kent gigs sorted by country:
    http://www.kentjunkie.com/concertsbycountry.htm
    277 2000.05.23 Italy Milano Binario Zero
    There's a small mistake. the club was Rolling Stone, not Binario Zero.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!

Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry
    Influencial indie station Motor FM just played the English version of "Music Non Stop" and congratulated Kent on releasing the current album in Swedish when most abroad would expect this kind of music to be performed in English.
    They play MNS and "If You Were Here" quite frequently. However, they're ignoring the new Album.. :-(

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

OK, are you sure? What's your source of information?

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    277 2000.05.23 Italy Milano Binario Zero
    There's a small mistake. the club was Rolling Stone, not Binario Zero.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av frippe99 Visa inlägg
    OK, are you sure? What's your source of information?
    I was there
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    I was there
    Brilliant answer!

Sidan 2 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista