Sidan 8 av 8 FörstaFörsta 12345678
Resultat 106 till 115 av 115

Ämne: Why is it so quiet in here????

Standard

I hope they are gonna surprise us soon... oh the excitement of an unexpected new album and/or tour!

Well i am pleased with Jocke's cover of You Might Think at the moment

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Yeah, I know! Seems like forever for me too. I had to take a semester off for medical reasons a couple of years ago, so that pushed me back.

It's okay, my memory sucks too! Computer aided drafting. I want to do mechanical drafting, but it really all depends on what job I land. Right now, I'll take what I can get. I might end up doing computer numerical control (CNC)... that's in demand right now. We'll see.

What's the new book about? Any idea? I hope it's more in depth than that last one I got (which was still fascinating) from someone on this board. I soo forget who sent me that. I think it was Sorrow. :/ I am a horrible person for forgetting. I AM THANKFUL, THOUGH!
    Well, this mythical new book is at least 'official', and Jan Gradvall is the journalist who wrote the blurb in the 'box set' book. From what I gather (as I haven't seen or read the other book), the unofficial one which you have is just made up of articles and old interviews taken from various sources. Not endorsed by the band. It's just rather frustrating when the date keeps getting pushed further and further back.

Yay for CAD! I'm a cad user too, but nowhere near as mechanical or technical as you're aiming for! And as old school as this might sound, I still love Acad14! I hate having to switch to the pc which has 2005 on it, it drives me crazy! I don't know how people are meant to keep up with all the new acad releases! (please stop moving things about, autodesk, if by some wierd minute chance, that you're reading this)

Citat Ursprungligen postat av bantha Visa inlägg
    Well i am pleased with Jocke's cover of You Might Think at the moment
    Have you heard the whole song bantha? I'm not on spotify, so I have only heard the little snippet from the teaser video.
    coloursatnight

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Well, this mythical new book is at least 'official', and Jan Gradvall is the journalist who wrote the blurb in the 'box set' book. From what I gather (as I haven't seen or read the other book), the unofficial one which you have is just made up of articles and old interviews taken from various sources. Not endorsed by the band. It's just rather frustrating when the date keeps getting pushed further and further back.

Yay for CAD! I'm a cad user too, but nowhere near as mechanical or technical as you're aiming for! And as old school as this might sound, I still love Acad14! I hate having to switch to the pc which has 2005 on it, it drives me crazy! I don't know how people are meant to keep up with all the new acad releases! (please stop moving things about, autodesk, if by some wierd minute chance, that you're reading this)

Have you heard the whole song bantha? I'm not on spotify, so I have only heard the little snippet from the teaser video.
    Ah then that sounds great. I hope it comes out soon too!

I prefer AutoCAD and Solidworks over CATIA any day. Ever worked with the latter two? I've only used AutoCAD 17 and up. I loveeed working in 3D and hope to be working with it or Solidworks. CATIA and me is like oil and water. It's horrible and everyone kept telling me how much better it is. Baah!

bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

thanks for the link to the full song I'll listen when I get home (no speakers here at work). If you don't mind I'll post the video in the thread we have for 'det känns perfekt' too.
    I totally forgot to have a look on youtube for it...

I've never heard of solidworks or CATIA, that's how basic my work on cad is!
    It's all 2D line drawings I do. I also use microstation, but I'd never heard of that until I worked here, it works better (than Acad14) with the graphics programme that I export my drawings into. Some 3D renderings these days look so good.
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I don't care. It's not my video. I came across it last night when I was browsing. First time I had heard the full song as well.

I was gonna take a microstation class last semester but they canceled it. Not enough people registered, I suppose. Solidworks and CATIA are 3D too. I took a surfacing class in CATIA over the summer and I haven't wanted to use CATIA since. It's a pain the ass. Solidworks on the other hand is easier to navigate. I am taking an advanced class in October and we'll be doing more in depth stuff. I prefer 3D over 2D. I didn't like doing civil or electrical type projects. Lines and lines and lines.. gah. I like making 3D objects.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

yeah, lines, lines and symbols and more lines!
    I was only taught basic cad at uni (10 years ago now ), but I'm sure they'd throw in some 3D/rendering stuff these days.
    I was a drawing board and technical pen girl! Cad is so much quicker & accurate, but pens give a nicer 'feel' to a drawing.
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Ahh, I so should have started this 10 years ago. I guess better late than never?

Yeah, I hope I do as little as possible by hand. My hands shake too much. I used to love drawing as a teen too. I will stick to the computer now.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

thanks again for the video- it's home time for me (friday )
    have a good weekend
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    thanks again for the video- it's home time for me (friday )
    have a good weekend

You too!!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Just noticed that the Merry X-mas thread is still on the first page of threads in the English part.

Good to see some older members back

Will post more too though, haven had the time either (work, busy personal live and beiing really really tired for some year and a half )
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 8 av 8 FörstaFörsta 12345678

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •