Sidan 1 av 8 12345678 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 115

Ämne: Why is it so quiet in here????

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard Why is it so quiet in here????

Here it is just over a month since Kent's official release of Tillbaka till Samtiden, and I think it's high time we crank up the noise a bit. It's been like a ghost town on the english side of this forum of late.

Does anyone care to make any guesses on new videos to be released. Has anyone attended any of the concerts in Finland or Sweden and care to comment on how it was?

I hope the rest of the Americans had a Great Thanksgiving Holiday also...
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Yeah sorry I've been consumed by The Hives new album. It's on constant rotation.

As long as Jocke's brother doesn't make it, I don't care.

Also, Thanksgiving sucked.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Don't worry. I think it's just the calm before the storm. We can expect official news on the spring tour really soon.

I've been to the Stockholm gig 18/11 which was great. (more...)

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Yeah sorry I've been consumed by The Hives new album. It's on constant rotation.

As long as Jocke's brother doesn't make it, I don't care.

Also, Thanksgiving sucked.
    Sorry Thanksgiving sucked. Mine could've been much more restful. Too many nights where I went to bed at 3 or so. Now it's back to the work week. Has it been rainy in Texas?

Citat Ursprungligen postat av kevlarhead Visa inlägg
    Don't worry. I think it's just the calm before the storm. We can expect official news on the spring tour really soon.

I've been to the Stockholm gig 18/11 which was great. (more...)
    Hey Kevlarhead,

Thanks for posting the concert information, I never even saw that. Sounds like it was a great time. I really wish that Kent would come to the US too.

Jocke, if you're reading, please come to the US! Just hold one show in Albuquerque at a nice little venue called the Sunshine Theater on historic old route 66, everyone who wants to see it can come here. It will be a sold out show with all your favorite American, and maybe Canadian and Mexican Fans! Snälla!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I was sick. Still sick.

It rained, sleeted and snowed on Thanksgiving and then on the weekend it just rained.

I hate the cold.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Maybe because its a lackluster album. From worst to first, kent, vekligen, Tillbaka, and so on. Yes I know to each his own, but with my disappointment I am heading back to the overplayed Mew for the last 3 years for now.

Peace!!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Doman1526 Visa inlägg
    Maybe because its a lackluster album. From worst to first, kent, vekligen, Tillbaka, and so on. Yes I know to each his own, but with my disappointment I am heading back to the overplayed Mew for the last 3 years for now.

Peace!!
    The album is sensational. It's the reinvention of Kent. I can't stop listening to it...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    Has anyone attended any of the concerts in Finland or Sweden and care to comment on how it was?
    You can read about the gigs in the "Live" thread and on kentjunkie.com.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Peace!!
    TTS is definitely not a favorite of mine, but Kent's first album is greattttt.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Maybe because a lot of forum members lost track off the forum between the beginning of Januari when it went down and the restart end May.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Maybe because a lot of forum members lost track off the forum between the beginning of Januari when it went down and the restart end May.
    I believe I got a notification email about the new board opening.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I was sick. Still sick.

It rained, sleeted and snowed on Thanksgiving and then on the weekend it just rained.

I hate the cold.
    I know, I feel the same way. I have a sense of melancholy when the warm weather goes away. I am already looking forward to spring and the leaves have only just fallen from the trees. Well, what trees we have in Albuquerque anyway

Peace!!
    I know this new CD has been met with such mixed reviews; some love it others hate it. Some liken it to the sounds from the 80's. That was my generation, and so maybe that is why I have taken to it.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    You can read about the gigs in the "Live" thread and on kentjunkie.com.
    Thanks for the info. I haven't actually gotten used to navigating around all parts of the forum. Once I have some time I will have to check it througout so I don't miss anything of interest.

I know I got an e-mail when it came back online and had no trouble getting set back up. However, there are several users that used to post frequently that are no longer posting. Maybe people move on.

Hopefully new folks will be trickling back in!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

I think you're right. This had a lot to do with it...

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

They'll find their way back eventually...

Standard

See, if people liked other kent stuff, the I truly believe they'd like this album eventually. Hell, I only thought it was mediocre for the first few days (which means over 5 plays).

Yah, I like it, their most consistent maybe, HH is the best for me (English version).

And kent don't need to reinvent themselves after D & J Doden but the fact that they have more diversity and have changed more than any other band I know (except maybe Idlewild) is pretty cool. Their music is all over the place, you don't need to pick a fav, but the debut was a bit mediocre I'd say.

The true crime was not making Blajeans a single. And why does the band 'hate Halka'? Seems like a good song too me although it sounds like he's singing in a Swedish accent gone American.

Sidan 1 av 8 12345678 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •