Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 24

Ämne: Winter tour with 30 gigs

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard Winter tour with 30 gigs

Again great news, 30 gigs from January to March .

Thank you KENT.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Woah, don't tire youself out too much for the Germany tour boys (I don't live in Germany so it wouldn't make a difference to me but it'd be nice for them to get out of Scandinavia).

Btw, interesting support band (if you can call him that), his sounds nice even though I don't listen to hardcore electro stuff but not sure about the guys voice and don't know if anyone will actually like it. One of his music vids looks exactly like the Klaxons, weird.
    Senast redigerat av SportfreundeFCkeane den 2007-12-02 klockan 06:14.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

I do hope the tickets won't sell out immediatly as usual. I'm spending the weekend trying to understand which is the easiest location to join from Italy. I guess it's Tampere.
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I'm going to try to be there, off course, the only question is where.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I'm tempted by the gig in Västerås... I'm in London and Ryanair do flights there for £10 from Stansted!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Woah, don't tire youself out too much for the Germany tour boys (I don't live in Germany so it wouldn't make a difference to me but it'd be nice for them to get out of Sweden).
    But they do get out of Sweden on this tour, that includes Finland, Denmark and Norway! Maybe the German tour was no more than a rumour.
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Is it just me or have they gone out of their way to make it extremely difficult for non-Scandanavian fans to make it to their gigs again? They're not playing any capital cities and virtually no airlines fly to the places they are playing this time!

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Is it just me or have they gone out of their way to make it extremely difficult for non-Scandanavian fans to make it to their gigs again? They're not playing any capital cities and virtually no airlines fly to the places they are playing this time!
    I don't think so. Airports are not located in the city centers anyway. So it's not that much more effort to get to a smaller town vs. to a bigger city from there.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    Maybe the German tour was no more than a rumour.
    I certainly hope not! I'm sure there are (or were) at least plans for a tour. Why would they hire a promotion agency in Germany just to spread rumours?

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Sometimes I get the feeling some people here don't want to Kent to come to Germany. I wonder why?

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Thank you, Kent for reminding me I'm American.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Sometimes I get the feeling some people here don't want to Kent to come to Germany. I wonder why?
    They are just jealous.

Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

They're afraid Jocke might start singing in German.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    They just did or is doing concerts in Stockholm, Oslo, Helsinki, Copenhagen, Göteborg and some other cities. No small cities at all. Don't you think people who live in smaller cities deserve to get a kent concert this time?

I understand your concern, but to be honest, it's not reasonable to demand that kent will think about non-Scandinavian fans when they plan their gigs in Scandinavia.

I'm sure there are ways to get to the gigs for non-Scandinavian fans. If you live in Germany for example, take a plane to Smaland Airport in Växjö and you will get directly to a city where kent play. There are flights from Berlin and Düsseldorf. And of course me and other Swedes will try to help you plan your trip to the concerts. Just ask us! If you need to take a bus and/or a train, this is a good site.

Talking about me? In that case you haven't read what I've written before when people were talking about a tour in Germany. I just think there should be some info about such a tour on kent.nu before I fully believe it.
    Senast redigerat av utomjording den 2007-12-03 klockan 23:50.
    Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Ryanair flies to the so-called "Stockholm"-Skavsta Airport. According to the map Nyköping is almost in walking distance from there.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    I understand your concert, but to be honest, it's not reasonable to demand that kent will think about non-Scandinavian fans when they plan their gigs in Scandinavia.
    It would be nice of them to think about their non-Scandinavian fans at all!

Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •