Resultat 136 till 150 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

@ jimmy:
    Great pics (for a mobile phone)!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

@ Marco - Yeh another great gig, and looking forward to tomorrow's too! Now if I could only configure my pc and my mobile phone I could get the videoclips onto my YouTube account too!

@ Marishka - Tack, some of them are really grainy but I was reasonably happy with the others.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Oh I just realized that we were at different shows! I was at the 9th Dec gig but I was also standing right in front of Martin! You're lucky you got to see them three times, I want to see them in Malmö in a couple of weeks but the flights to Copenhagen have been SOOOOOOOOO expensive (on every airline!) for the last 3 months...and I can't find any cheap flights directly to Malmö either. Argh, it has been such a pain to try to get to the destinations they are playing on this tour.
    Where are you flying from? I got some really cheap flights.

Glad you got the same space as me at the front! It's one of the few venues where I've ever been able to get that close.

Atmo1

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Sorry folks, no more photos, I had seated tickets last night, in Row 15, jesus it was up in the heavens! And some twat was trigger happy with the Smoke Machines! So you could watch the band fine, but when you tried with a camera, the smoke and the lights made it impossible to take photos ar take a decent videoclip. Nightmare!

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

jimmy: some of those photos are awesome!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Atmo 1 Visa inlägg
    Where are you flying from? I got some really cheap flights.

Glad you got the same space as me at the front! It's one of the few venues where I've ever been able to get that close.

Atmo1
    I'd be flying from London, but I can't find any cheap flights anymore! Easyjet is charging £125 round trip now, :| Where did you find your flights?!

I had to wait around for about an hour in the freeeezing cold to get that spot, but it was well worth it!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    Ok you lot, I don't mind sharing my Flickr page with you, and there are a few "dodgy" photo's from last night, picture quality not great because it's a mobile phone!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12512296@N00/

Might try and get some better ones tomorrow night in Timrå haha!!
    I love how you got a lot of SAMI! <333
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Yeh, it just so happens I was at the right side of the stage to get a few of Sami, always good to see a guitar god in full flow.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    Sorry folks, no more photos, I had seated tickets last night, in Row 15, jesus it was up in the heavens! And some twat was trigger happy with the Smoke Machines! So you could watch the band fine, but when you tried with a camera, the smoke and the lights made it impossible to take photos ar take a decent videoclip. Nightmare!
    Too bad, but those from the first gig were really good. Did you get to hear Berlin?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Yeh I did!! Was so chuffed.

Last night's setlist...

Vy från ett luftslott
    Max 500
    Socker
    Revolt III
    Palace and Main
    Utan dina andetag
    Columbus
    LSD, Någon?
    Romeo återvänder ensam
    Generation Ex
    Den döda vinkeln
    Musik Non-Stop
    Kärleken väntar
    Ingenting
    Om du var här
    Dom andra

Berlin
    Vinternoll2

Mannen i den vita hatten

So it was a nice surprise in the Encore!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Oh, and I did console myself by buying a new Kent t-shirt and a set of signed Kent Drumsticks, going to batter everything in my flat with them just to see if it makes a tune!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    I'd be flying from London, but I can't find any cheap flights anymore! Easyjet is charging £125 round trip now, :| Where did you find your flights!
    Sorry to hear that. I booked mine with Easyjet in December and got the round trip for £75

Atmo1

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Thank you Millencolin!!

Sensational new album, German (& International) Tour and appearances at the Southside / Hurricane festivals!!

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Glitter Pants & Bananas @ Malmö 22.03.2008

Glad to see Jocke made it to the stage without the help of crutches or a wheelchair. After all, this is a pretty long tour for middle-aged men.

Baltiska Hallen had this cosy, club-like atmosphere. The arena lights didn't even go on after Familjen, a dance act more reminiscent of Erasure than DAF. The ten minute break between the two bands must have been the shortest I had ever experienced live.

At the start, Kent did seem a little tired. However, Jocke's glitter pants kept our attention away from his somewhat jaded facial expression.

He cheered up quickly after someone threw him a banana. It was probably the first he had ever received at a show. He thanked the audience by playing Socker.

The band got better as the show progressed. Nonetheless, the intensity of the winter shows 2007 was not matched. Berlin should have stayed the second song instead of being "promoted" to the encores.

Camilla's live appearance for Generation Ex was a pleasant surprise. In a wedding dress she looked so much better than the silver junkie she impersonated in the video...

For reasons best known to himself, Jocke greeted the crowd in German ("Guten Abend") before performing the encores.

I really enjoyed this show and am looking forward to this tour's final gig tonight!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    For reasons best known to himself, Jocke greeted the crowd in German ("Guten Abend") before performing the encores.
    Maybe he is studying for a surprise gig in Germany .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 10 av 62 FörstaFörsta 123456789101112131415161718192060 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •