Sidan 11 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... SistaSista
Resultat 151 till 165 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Maybe he is studying for a surprise gig in Germany .

His bandmates would probably be the ones the most surprised!

Standard

nah he's just messing with you.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    nah he's just messing with you.
    Are you sure?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Exit Stage Right @Malmø 23.03.2008

A smaller crowd but a better performance last night! Maybe a few logistical changes like exiting on the different side of the stage (hello Spinal Tap!) may have helped things. Jocke was deeply moved by the crowd chanting his name between songs. Later he seemed almost embarrassed to the point of showing the wildest screamer a Vogel. Nonetheless, we got Kevlar Soul!

Although Camilla was there again, the glitter pants were gone as was Joshua (The Man in the Red Helmet). Some of the prettiest girls I've ever seen at any concert seem to live in Malmø (Danish spelling due to a lack of Umlauts on this keyboard).

This show matched the winter shows quality and intensity. While Jocke thanked everybody (including Familjen and his keyboarder and his guitar player) I was already looking forward to the Stockholm show in June...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Guitar Hero @ 23.03.2008

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Play That Funky Music Right Boy! @23.03.2008

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Gli Glitterati @ 22.03.2008

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Beautiful Camela 23.03.2008

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

>_<

I missed these shows...and the worst part is that it's not because I couldn't get time off!

Standard

Not long returned from snowy Malmö and had a great time at both gigs! I'll post a few pictures when I get home later.

Atmo1

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Atmo 1 Visa inlägg
    Not long returned from snowy Malmö and had a great time at both gigs! I'll post a few pictures when I get home later.

Atmo1
    Ahh! So lucky, glad you had a good time though! Looking forward to the pics!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Atmo 1 Visa inlägg

Atmo1
    Looking forward to your pix!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Just came back from a superb club show by young Danish Band Death By Kite. Although the audience increased by 100% during the show, not too many people know them yet. After the last song the drummer came on stage and explained that they had no more songs. Somebody shouted that they repeat a song. As I was the only one who knew the song names, I got my request "Pills."

I hope that Kent will return to give bands like this special guest status on their tours...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Thåström opening for Kent in Stockholm? Sounds great (+ heavy)! Love the fact that the guy has a song called "Jag Är En Idiot."

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Southside & Game Over

Last weekend was possibly the best Southside Festival ever! During three days of continuous sunshine almost every band played the set of their lives. Three stages, 50,000 fans and over 60 bands combined to a unique and spectacular event.

These acts made it happen: Apoptygma Berzerk · Bat For Lashes · Beatsteaks · Bell X1 · Biffy Clyro · Billy Talent · Black Rebel Motorcycle Club · Blackmail · British Sea Power · Calexico · Deichkind · Die Mannequin · Digitalism · Does It Offend You, Yeah? · Donots · Elbow · Enter Shikari · Flogging Molly · Foals · Foo Fighters · Jaguar Love · Jan Delay & Disko No 1 · Jason Mraz · Jennifer Rostock · Johnny Foreigner · Kaiser Chiefs · Kettcar · Krieger · Madsen · Maximo Park · Millencolin · Monster Magnet · Nada Surf · NoFX · Oceansize · Operator Please · Panic At The Disco · Panteón Rococó · Patrice · Paul Heaton · Radiohead · Razorlight · Rise Against · Rodrigo y Gabriela · Shantel & Bucovina Club Orkestar · Shy Guy At The Show · Sigur Rós · Slut · Tegan and Sara · The (International) Noise Conspiracy · The Beautiful Girls · The Chemical Brothers · The Cribs · The Enemy · The Flyer · The Kooks · The Notwist · The Pigeon Detectives · The Subways · The Weakerthans · The Wombats · Tocotronic · Turbostaat · Wrongkong · Xavier Rudd

I'm afraid that it's game over for Kent in Germany. I had my Kent "laser" cap on the whole time. Besides a Swedish roadie and two Finnish girls, nobody recognized the band... However, my New Orleans t-shirts got a few conversations going...

Sidan 11 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •