Sidan 12 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... SistaSista
Resultat 166 till 180 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard White Nights @ Zinkensdamm

It's slowly getting dark in Stockholm. Nice show tonight. However, far from Kent's best.

Highlights included the new version of "Vy Från Ett Euftslott" and new song "Håll Ditt Huvud Högt." Catering sucked. Do Swedes really enjoy standing in endless lines?

Festival / open air crowds just aren't Kent's thing. They didn't even attempt to work the crowd tonight. About five Finnish flags didn't get any acknowledgement besides Sami's water bottle towards the end of the show. STHLM anthem "Columbus" was sadly omitted.

The limited edition 747 soccer shirt is great. Hard to believe that all sizes above "M" had sold out on the second night of the tour.

The microphone camera was a nice gadget.

All Kent shows are fun. However, I've seen many better ones than tonight...
    Senast redigerat av JukkeBerry den 2017-05-14 klockan 22:40.

Medlem hundradelssekunds avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2005

Standard

Sounds sad. How good is the new one: "Håll Ditt Huvud Högt"?

Reg.datum
    Dec 2005

Standard

Tack ska du ha! @crapper.

The verses - not the refrain - are sometimes very similar to "Elefanter" and another one (i'm not sure).

Erfaren medlem crappers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2004

Reg.datum
    Dec 2005

Standard

Ok! This one sounds better and more special. The refrain goes straight in the mind.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av crapper Visa inlägg
    Ouch! This camera phone clip just gave me the creeps. I was standing a lot closer than the person taking the shot and didn't realize how little was going on behind me.

It's the second last song of the show and both the audience and the band are hardly moving!?

The song selection and the running order just weren't all that great yesterday. Vinternoll2 should've been played at this point.

However, at least the song is great. Nice guitar by Sami.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Beware, A Giant Jocke Is About To Eat The Band!!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2008

Standard

my brother was standing in the back and was also complaining about the volume and how he couldn't properly hear jocke when he sang.. sucks for him, but i must say i enjoyed this concert the most out of all my concerts which is a little surprising considering that my spot has been better. i was way in the front but i was pushed pretty badly against the fence which was annoying.

apart from that i thought the concert was amazing, esp. kevlarsjäl, midvh and vi kan väl vänta tills imorgon. im kind of tired of kärleken väntar though, but i understand that not the entire audience wants to hear old songs such as blåjeans rather than dom andra.. thaank you kent.

Nybörjare jetas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2005

Standard

Well I just want to say what I experienced this friday - the first kent concert in my life. I cant realize that it really happened. But being in Oslo 130km to Strømstad it would be stupid not to go there. I doubt I will ever get such a good chance and its even more exciting that I didnt plan to go there. The concert was great, the sound, the playlist and so on. I'm still ashamed that I was a little bit sceptical about the last album. Berlin and Vy från ett luftslott sounds great live. Of course I cant compare the whole concert to another one, but at least for me it was superb. Its a strange feeling when you're waiting for something for 4 years and the moment you really dont expect it, it happens

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jeta Visa inlägg
    Well I just want to say what I experienced this friday - the first kent concert in my life. I cant realize that it really happened. But being in Oslo 130km to Strømstad it would be stupid not to go there. I doubt I will ever get such a good chance and its even more exciting that I didnt plan to go there. The concert was great, the sound, the playlist and so on. I'm still ashamed that I was a little bit sceptical about the last album. Berlin and Vy från ett luftslott sounds great live. Of course I cant compare the whole concert to another one, but at least for me it was superb. Its a strange feeling when you're waiting for something for 4 years and the moment you really dont expect it, it happens
    I love your post. It's always great to see Kent, especially for the first time. I can still remember my first one in 2002 and all of the feelings and atmosphere that surrounded that special event.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    It's slowly getting dark in Stockholm. Nice show tonight. However, far from Kent's best.

Highlights included the new version of "Vy Från Ett Euftslott" and new song "Håll Ditt Huvud Högt." Catering sucked. Do Swedes really enjoy standing in endless lines?

Festival / open air crowds just aren't Kent's thing. They didn't even attempt to work the crowd tonight. About five Finnish flags didn't get any acknowledgement besides Sami's water bottle towards the end of the show. STHLM anthem "Columbus" was sadly omitted.

The limited edition 747 soccer shirt is great. Hard to believe that all sizes above "M" had sold out on the second night of the tour.

The microphone camera was a nice gadget.

All Kent shows are fun. However, I've seen many better ones than tonight...
    I really enjoyed the E-tuna gig. I thought they really had fun playing in their home town. My wife and the people we stayed at could even here the noise from the gig, more then 15 km away. I did like the setlist, a mix from old and new.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Looks like Kent are still remembered in the UK. I just finished the superb, evil and x-rated book by John Niven called "Kill Your Friends." It gives a (fictional) insight into the British music scene in the late 90s and actually mentions Kent as a band discussed by record company A&R people after their performance at Reading.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    I really enjoyed the E-tuna gig. I thought they really had fun playing in their home town. My wife and the people we stayed at could even here the noise from the gig, more then 15 km away. I did like the setlist, a mix from old and new.
    Great, so the long trip was worth it!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Great, so the long trip was worth it!
    It really was .

Now we have to wait for the next tour. When will that be?
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 12 av 62 FörstaFörsta ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •