Sidan 3 av 62 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121353 ... SistaSista
Resultat 31 till 45 av 917

Ämne: Live

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

The dolphins and the gorilla were actually there...

Seriously, this was an extremely professional production. It blended into the show without overpowering or blurring the viewer's focus of the actual stars: Kent.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Just realised that I'll be seeing the next three shows in Stockholm. A ten day break, are Kent actually walking home?

Standard

Probably hitting the Paris nightclubs to celebrate after every gig. I don't know, they seem more of a relaxed band, touring the hell out of it doesn't seem to be there priority which isn't completely bad cos when a band's been together for that long, they get tired of the touring and we want kent to be around for as long as possible.

Medlem astaelinas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Just realised that I'll be seeing the next three shows in Stockholm. A ten day break, are Kent actually walking home?
    They're either walking or swimming...
    I play dead and the hurting stops.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Heimspiel @ Annexet Stockholm November 16th, 2007

Kent are back in Sweden!
    Tonight the band appeared even tighter, happier and more enthusiastic than two weeks ago in Helsinki. The nervousness of the tour start was completely gone.

The crowd went wild at the first song and remained in high spirits until the final encore.

One highlight was Jocke greeting his parents who were watching from the balcony.

Curious silence greeted the start of Kungen ar Dod: Kent had rearranged / rewritten it to the point that it sounded like a new track...

Artificial "snow" was generated during Columbus.

I really like the venue. However, the amount of security personnel for a peaceful crowd seem a bit overdone... Should you go in the next few days, remember to pick up your checked jacket before everyone else gets there.

Two blunders made me realize that Kent are humans after all: Sami decided to start Karlenken Vantar without the band, and a few hideous guitar notes were generated at the start of 747.

I can't wait until tomorrow!

Medlem kevlarheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Oh that sounds great! Somebody already posted videos of today's gig at youtube. Looks like a great atmosphere there.
    I'm so exited for the sunday show!!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Die Zweite Heimat @ Annexet Stockholm November 17th, 2007

Tonight it hit me: instead of asking Jocke to sing in English we might be more successful in motivating him to sing in German. He actually spoke some German tonight, referring to "Die Zweite Heimat" (The Second Homeland). Since I don't speak Swedish, I didn't get the context. I also thought I heard him mentioning Munich and Graz, but I might have been hallucinating... Can anyone translate what he was talking about? He said it before 10 Minuter or Ansgar + Evelyne.

Otherwise another fantastic show. Can't say which one was better, I'm glad I saw both!

Five different songs were integrated into the set: the two mentioned above as well as 400 Slag, Saker man ser and Vinternoll2 (finally!).

The sound was a little sloppy during Max 500 (guess the guys were already concentrating on the tour debut of 400 Slag) and at the end of Vinternoll2. A little too much bass, the sound engineer has a little homework tonight...

The front of stage crowd was asked to sit a little longer than yesterday (until 10 minutes before the start). However, the fans got going quicker. On the other hand, the crowd seemed a little calmer than yesterday. Especially the balconies concentrated on watching rather than moving. I also had more room up front, and that wasn't because I had eaten some garlic...

This time Jocke ignored the black only dress code and came out with a grey jacket. Unlike yesterday, he introduced Harris replacement.

Oddly enough, the illegal merchandisers were still allowed to sell their shirts tonight. They were even joined by locals selling Kent hats.

I looking forward to another exciting show tomorrow!

Standard

Nah, German is too tough to speak let alone sing in. He's already fluent in English.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Well, Berlin would be an obvious choice... An entire album wouldn't be necessary.

Too bad they left out the snowfall and the golden strips yesterday. Guess the machines failed or they ran out of popcorn.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard You Win Some You Lose Some Annexet Stockholm November 18th, 2007

Another superb concert tonight. Friday's crowd was back, dancing on the balconies and shouting "Ingenting" before the encore. Guess too many vip tickets may have been passed out yesterday.

Gone was background junkie Camilla. They switched her video off during Generation Ex. Did she want more money? For a second I thought she would be brought on stage instead...

Although four songs with "la la las" were performed yesterday (three today), it wasn't Lisa Miskovsky who was asked on stage for Mannen, but rather a chubby guy with a cowboy hat and a tambourine.

Great and unforgettable performances this weekend. My favorite song of all shows was probably LSD Nagon. It was amazing how well the new and the old songs harmonized in the sets.

See you next month in Copenhagen!

Standard

Wait, Lisa Miskovsky sang with them before? Nice. So what's she been up to, new album any time soon because I have high hopes since she gets better with every album.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Another superb concert tonight. Friday's crowd was back, dancing on the balconies and shouting "Ingenting" before the encore.
    See you next month in Copenhagen!
    Yep, see you.

(hope you won't wear the mask )
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

It's not a mask, it's a tattoo...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

It's not a mask, it's a tattoo...

Allright, I changed my avatar.

Oh boy, this should be in the Cummerbund thread.
    Senast redigerat av m@rco den 2007-11-20 klockan 22:44.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Devlyn, where are you?

Sidan 3 av 62 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121353 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •