Resultat 61 till 75 av 917

Ämne: Live

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Lol, you really liked it then.

How come kent don't have concert bootlegs going on much. I mean, I'd love to hear the live version of Inan Allting/Before It All Ends because the album version really sucks so it'd be nice to have mp3s of certain songs. Other bands like Sigur Ros and Travis actually post up fan vids and mp3s on their websites.
    Kent does not like bootlegs of their music (Jocke mentioned the exact reason for it here at kent.nu at one point) and have requested that we dont talk about it on the forum. So thats why we dont allow it thus no one is talking about it. But of course there IS a lot of Kent bootlegs around.
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mh Visa inlägg
    Kent does not like bootlegs of their music (Jocke mentioned the exact reason for it here at kent.nu at one point) and have requested that we dont talk about it on the forum. So thats why we dont allow it thus no one is talking about it. But of course there IS a lot of Kent bootlegs around.
    A blast from the past. Slowly I'm starting to doubt you live in the States. There ARE a lot of Kent bootlegs around!?

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    A blast from the past. Slowly I'm starting to doubt you live in the States. There ARE a lot of Kent bootlegs around!?
    Sorry for the rushed spelling and grammar, my mistake, the end is neigh. Next time I will make sure to spell and grammar check what I write, I wont let you down, promise. And oh, last time I checked I was still swedish, believe it or not!
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

They will! Kind of weird that they're doing the Scandinavian "B" and "C" circuit (except for Copenhagen + Malmö). I've been trying to figure it out. Of course it's nice for the fans, but are they forced to do this since the record industry isn't selling enough cds anymore?

I might go to Copenhagen (again). As for the rest, it's f**king cold there in the middle of winter! Unfortunately, there are no direct flights between Munich and Malmö.
    Do you really think that's the reason? TTS ia already triple platinum.

I hope I can make it to the winter tour, but I'm not sure.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mh Visa inlägg
    Sorry for the rushed spelling and grammar, my mistake, the end is neigh. Next time I will make sure to spell and grammar check what I write, I wont let you down, promise. And oh, last time I checked I was still swedish, believe it or not!

No problem. Did you hear the new album yet?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Red Bull Is Illegal In Denmark

What a surprise @ Vega where I went to see Danish band Blue Foundation: no vodka red bull because red bull is illegal here. Otherwise, interesting venue in a 70s retro style which also hints at pre-1989 East Germany. Although Blue Foundation sing in English, they only have a local appeal. Kick that British "singer" out, he's ruining your band!

Hard to believe Kent played in this 1450 capacity venue twice in 2005.

Standard

meh, I'm happy anywhere there's vanilla coke, problem is that they dun sell it in Canada anymore makin me extremely cranky at the grocery store.

Oh, never try drinking a red bull or three before a 2-3 hour exam, specially if it's an easy one.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard Weltklasse @ KB Hallen Copenhagen 08.12.2007

Superb performance last night at the sold out KB Hallen. Although Jocke looked a little tired when he first entered the stage, this quickly disappeared once he started singing.

This was probably my favorite show on this tour. In Helsinki they had to concentrate on a good tour start. In Stockholm on friends, family and the Swedish press. In Copenhagen they just let it rip. The band was so relaxed that they seemed to be enjoying themselves at least as much as the fans. Also, they played my favorite set tonight featuring Kungen Ar Dod, Kevlar Soul (finally!), and Vinternoll2.

With that much energy there'll be more than thirty shows in 2008.

Hopefully Karlenken Vantar will be replaced by The Sundance Kid some evening. I wonder if Min Varld and Nalens Oga will ever be played live...

Great tour guys. Hope to see a lot more shows like this!

Cheers,

JukkeBerry

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

They also played one off my favorites, revolt III.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Anyone notice how much better that one sounds in Swedish? The English version sounds too whiny, even though I'm not one of those peopel that say kent are better in Swedish.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I get comments all day long saying Kent is better in Swedish. I don't even bother reading them anymore. I think they do it now to annoy me.

I like Revolt III in English just as well in Swedish. I prefer HH in English though. Something I can sing to without looking like an idiot. No, wait I always look like an idiot singing.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I get comments all day long saying Kent is better in Swedish. I don't even bother reading them anymore. I think they do it now to annoy me.

Where do you get daily comments on which language Kent sings in from?

Hagnesta Hill in English is a very special album for me. Obviously, the Swedish version is good as well. However, it doesn't touch me as much as the English one. As for Isola, I don't have a favorite.

Medlem Ankes avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Great show on 8 December! First time I saw them live. FINALLY!! And how fantastic they were! Does anybody know what they played exactly? I haven't been able to find a setlist anywhere on the net so far.
    *Connect me to the wire of your heart*

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Where do you get daily comments on which language Kent sings in from?

Hagnesta Hill in English is a very special album for me. Obviously, the Swedish version is good as well. However, it doesn't touch me as much as the English one. As for Isola, I don't have a favorite.
    YouTube. Youtube. Youtube. Screw this forum for not letting me use one word replies.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

Actually, I like the English version of Isola better too just because 747's lyrics sound so good and it has the song Velvet which is definetely one of my favourite kent songs (although I probably have 20-30 so...) and they should play that one live more often, great chorus too. Except I like If You Were Here better in Swedish, the English lyrics kinda ruin it.

Sidan 5 av 62 FörstaFörsta 12345678910111213141555 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •