Sidan 9 av 62 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... SistaSista
Resultat 121 till 135 av 917

Ämne: Live

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Atmo 1 Visa inlägg
    At the KB Hallen in December they came on at 8pm so I got there for the same time on Saturday, and was a little freaked to find an almost empty hall! I asked a member of staff what the stage times were and she confirmed support at 8:30, Kent at 9pm. It was still almost empty when the support came on so I was happily leaning against the front barrier by then! I'd been to a gig at the Hammersmith Apollo the night before and got really annoyed with the amount of shoving going on and the beer throwing, so the Kent gig was brilliant as the crowd were great!

Atmo1
    S**T, I missed an complete hour in December .

Sorry, they started at 9 pm to in december.

But yes, the gig was great.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

I could have sworn it was an early start that night cos I seemed to get back to the hotel early too, but not early enough to miss having to walk through some really "interesting" people behind the station!

Atmo1

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

At the KB Hallen in December they came on at 8pm so I got there for the same time on Saturday, and was a little freaked to find an almost empty hall! I asked a member of staff what the stage times were and she confirmed support at 8:30, Kent at 9pm. It was still almost empty when the support came on so I was happily leaning against the front barrier by then! I'd been to a gig at the Hammersmith Apollo the night before and got really annoyed with the amount of shoving going on and the beer throwing, so the Kent gig was brilliant as the crowd were great!

Atmo1
    Atmo1! It's been awhile since we've seen you around here. You were at the December KB Hallen show too!!? I didn't see you there, where were you standing?!

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I agree the crowd was great... I've gone to gigs in London where people have really been hurt by all the drunken shoving :O

And as for my photos, I've got a pretty good camera cause I do enjoy photography, and I basically took a LOAD of pictures in the hope that a few would come out okay! I've got lots of blurry duds that I'm keeping to myself

What did you think of the setlist? I was happy - Socker and Romeo Återvänder Ensam are my favourite! But I know they've played En Timme En Minut and Ansgar & Evelyne at other shows recently and I would've loved to hear those live... Also, do they ever do Våga Vara Rädd? It's one of my favourites off TTS.
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Atmo1! It's been awhile since we've seen you around here. You were at the December KB Hallen show too!!? I didn't see you there, where were you standing?!
    Hello!

I was leaning against the barrier at the right hand side of the stage in front of Martin, looking up in complete awe! I only did the Dec 8th show cos I booked my flights before they added a second date. I'd planned slighly better for Goteborg in November and booked an extra day there, just for them to add two extra dates! Ha! But hey, three Kent gigs in 2007 was more than most so I aint complaining!

Atmo1

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    And as for my photos, I've got a pretty good camera cause I do enjoy photography, and I basically took a LOAD of pictures in the hope that a few would come out okay! I've got lots of blurry duds that I'm keeping to myself
    I took a load of pics too and felt that a few had come out well... that is until I saw yours!! Now mine look rubbish!

What did you think of the setlist? I was happy - Socker and Romeo Återvänder Ensam are my favourite!
    They played "Berlin" so I was happy, and I will never tire of "Generation Ex" either!

Atmo1

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I could have sworn it was an early start that night cos I seemed to get back to the hotel early too, but not early enough to miss having to walk through some really "interesting" people behind the station!

Atmo1
    Never mind, all that matters was the music and that was great.

I What did you think of the setlist? I was happy - Socker and Romeo Återvänder Ensam are my favourite! But I know they've played En Timme En Minut and Ansgar & Evelyne at other shows recently and I would've loved to hear those live... Also, do they ever do Våga Vara Rädd? It's one of my favourites off TTS.
    I love(d) revolt 3 and Vinternoll 2.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Yeah, my ticket for Stockholm arrived to today!

I don't get why fans outside of Sweden were not allowed to purchase online.

Getting tickets for the Malmö gigs was so much quicker, easier and cheaper!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Getting tickets for the Malmö gigs was so much quicker, easier and cheaper!
    Totally agree! See you there!

Atmo1

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Hello!

I was leaning against the barrier at the right hand side of the stage in front of Martin, looking up in complete awe! I only did the Dec 8th show cos I booked my flights before they added a second date. I'd planned slighly better for Goteborg in November and booked an extra day there, just for them to add two extra dates! Ha! But hey, three Kent gigs in 2007 was more than most so I aint complaining!

Atmo1
    Oh I just realized that we were at different shows! I was at the 9th Dec gig but I was also standing right in front of Martin! You're lucky you got to see them three times, I want to see them in Malmö in a couple of weeks but the flights to Copenhagen have been SOOOOOOOOO expensive (on every airline!) for the last 3 months...and I can't find any cheap flights directly to Malmö either. Argh, it has been such a pain to try to get to the destinations they are playing on this tour.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I'm going tonight!! Ö-vik, my first Kent gig since May 28th 2005.

Can't wait!

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg

Can't wait!
    Ha det så kul!!!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg

Can't wait!
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av hobbelvot Visa inlägg
    Ha det så kul!!!
    Nothing more to say.

Still like living in Sweden, Jimmy?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

Lovin it M@rco!

Hey Hobbelvot, long time no see, 28th May 2005 at a Kent gig funnily enough! How's life treating you?

Ok you lot, I don't mind sharing my Flickr page with you, and there are a few "dodgy" photo's from last night, picture quality not great because it's a mobile phone!

http://www.flickr.com/photos/12512296@N00/

Might try and get some better ones tomorrow night in Timrå haha!!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I guess you liked the gig.

Sidan 9 av 62 FörstaFörsta 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •