Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 28

Ämne: The Swedish Pop Cup voting Continues

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard The Swedish Pop Cup voting Continues

Hey All,

Please be sure to log onto this website and vote for Kent.

http://sr.se/cgi-bin/p3/nyhetssidor/...rtikel=1538814

He is running against Lars Winnerbäck, and is currently behind. We need to make all our voices heard so that Kent succeeds. This is the final match for the award and right now Kent lags behind Lars Winnerbäck by about 3%. I think all the votes have to be in by Thursday.

Also remember that you may be able to vote more than once if you delete your cookies and log back in to vote.
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Hej Chris,

I've voted for KENT, many, many times, I lost count off the number off times I voted. I vote at home, and at work.

PS thank you for posting in the Dutch forum, but it is a bit spooky over there, not so many active fans, although there are a lot KENT fans in the Netherlands, check http://kentfans.hyves.nl/
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Hi M@rco,

That's what I've been doing too. I've been refreshing my cookies over and over again. It seems that everytime I do it it only raises Kent by .01%!!! A bit exasperating, but we must persevere! I will have to check out the Dutch site after I get home, my company has a block on it for some reason..... Is the site all in Dutch? If so I will have my roommate check it out, she's from Haarlem. Holland is SO beautiful!

Thanks for the link!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

That's the price we have to pay for our good work .

And yes, the site is all Dutch, but you are welcome to join us. You can do it with the help of your roommate. I'm trying to pimp the site, but I'm unable (for now) to do it, I can't figure out how to do it.

BTW, my father is origanally from Haarlem .
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Sounds good. I will check out the site, as long as no one minds my english . I can only say a few things in Dutch! Which won't be too helpful. Plus most of the Dutch speak such good english anyway.

So how many people have joined the site so far?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

You are welcome. And everybody else too, of course.

At the moment there are 19 members, so if you join us it will be 20.
    Senast redigerat av m@rco den 2007-12-04 klockan 21:59.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

So has anybody else voted? Or does nobody really give a shit!

I have voted 6 times and it's definitely going to take more votes for Kent as the ratios haven't changed much, if at all.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I've been voting a few times a day too, but I've not noticed much of a change in the percentages either!

*sigh*

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Voting is no longer possible, so we have to wait and see.

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Voting is no longer possible, so we have to wait and see.
    Nope, you can continue to vote, but we're just not able to see the results. I've been able to vote 3 times today! But we have no idea what the standings are!!!

Standard

I voted. But who cares of old Lars wins, let him. People know who kent are in Sweden and it's not gonna promote them outside of Sweden anyways. They could've lost in the quarter final, we'd still know them (basically, I'm bitter against the charts or radio).

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    Nope, you can continue to vote, but we're just not able to see the results. I've been able to vote 3 times today! But we have no idea what the standings are!!!
    Yep, you are right, just voted again.

And a very warm welcome to http://kentfans.hyves.nl/ you are member nr. 20 .

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    I voted. But who cares if old Lars wins, let him. People know who kent are in Sweden and it's not gonna promote them outside of Sweden anyways. They could've lost in the quarter final, we'd still know them (basically, I'm bitter against the charts or radio).
    It was so subtle I couldn't tell... not!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Yep, you are right, just voted again.

And a very warm welcome to http://kentfans.hyves.nl/ you are member nr. 20 .
    Thanks m@rco, I will check it out when I get home tonight. So it's no problem if I post in English?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av canderson Visa inlägg
    Thanks m@rco, I will check it out when I get home tonight. So it's no problem if I post in English?
    There's no problem if you do, I think we all understand English. But at the moment there's little activity, it seems we Dutch are reserved to write about Sveriges största rockband. Which I think is a pity, they deserve more attention. KENT that is.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Kent Won The Cup !

Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •