Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Ämne: KB Hallen 23 FEB 2008

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2003

Question KB Hallen 23 FEB 2008

Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with gaffabillet.dk for the KB Hallen gig in Feb?

My danish is not exactly brilliant and I would like to make sure I get my order right. I am also assuming that one doesn't have to have a danish postal address???

Can anyone help?

Tack!

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

Hi there!
    I just booked my ticket online for the same gig and it was a bit of a struggle since I don't know Danish either...

You DON'T need a danish postal address, but when you fill in the form it won't accept your address unless it's constructed in the same way a danish one is (I looked one up online as an example). This left my address looking a little confusing but you can opt to print the tickets off the computer rather than have them posted so it worked out okay!

Also the fields are as follows: navn = name, gade/vej = street, gadenr = street number, postnr = postcode, by = city/town

Hope this helps, maybe I'll see you there!
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2003

Standard

Thanks, very helpful, hopefully I will work out how to do the printing of the tickets, which should make everything much easier!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av gåta Visa inlägg
    Just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with gaffabillet.dk for the KB Hallen gig in Feb?

My danish is not exactly brilliant and I would like to make sure I get my order right. I am also assuming that one doesn't have to have a danish postal address???

Can anyone help?

Tack!
    You could also ring them up, that's what I had to do because try as I might I couldn't get from basket to payment (some problem with my email address). The guy was very helpful and spoke beautiful English! I now have my tickets

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sandcat Visa inlägg
    You could also ring them up, that's what I had to do because try as I might I couldn't get from basket to payment (some problem with my email address). The guy was very helpful and spoke beautiful English! I now have my tickets
    I've been having the same problem, so it looks like I will be speaking to them later today! But thanks for the (obvious) suggestion.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •