Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: More voting for Kent!

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard More voting for Kent!

The year is coming to an end and the best music of this year will be awarded. Since you english speaking fans seemed to like the "Swedish pop cup voting" I thought I'd give you a hand in translating the different awards Kent can win, and how you vote!

"Grammis", group of the year.

The stars are graded from 1-3, give Kent the number one star and do what you like with the other stars. You have to give out all three stars.

"Grammis", album of the year.

P3 guld.Here Kent are only nominated in the group of the year (årets grupp), but you have to vote in every category.

And great news, Kent have been nominated for four "Rockbjörnen" awards.
    Årets svenska grupp = Best swedish group
    Årets svenska låt = Best song (Ingenting)
    Årets svenska album = Album of the year
    Årets svenska live-akt = Best live performance

And some more great news for this one, the only cumpolsory information you have to give for this one is "Mailadress" (your E-mail...).

Vote for Kent (or The hives) HERE!!![/QUOTE]

Translations of the swedish words you'll need to complete the voting:
    Namn = Name
    E-postadress = E-mail
    Rösta = vote
    Förnamn = first name
    Efternamn = surname
    Adress = adress...
    Postnummer = post code/zip code
    Postort = Well... Just state your town or the part of town you live in.
    Personnummer = Social security number... The problem is that you probably don't have a Swedish social security number. No sweat, just click here, chose your birthyear, month, day and gender at the top and you will get your very own swedish social security number.
    KLART! = Finished!
    Skicka dina val = Vote (not literally)
    And these are all real awards so make sure you vote!
    Senast redigerat av Rotuhiiri den 2007-12-12 klockan 15:23.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

WTF they ask you for your fucking SS number? What kind of shit is that?

I voted for the Hives for the Grammis. Sorry folks. That album is better. IMO.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

It's decent if you take out stuff like 'a stroll through hive manors' and 't.h.e.h.i.v.e.s' etc, I knew it'd be messed once I heard they got people like Pharell to make it. Their past stuff was way better than this one, so it's kent for me.

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    WTF they ask you for your fucking SS number? What kind of shit is that?

I voted for the Hives for the Grammis. Sorry folks. That album is better. IMO.
    Well I think that a vote for The hives if you put Kent in second place is actually a vote for Kent.
    I don't think The hives are the biggest competition for Kent since they're not that big in Sweden actually.

The black and white album hasn't even sold gold(20' copies) in Sweden, whilst Kent has sold triple platinum(3x40' copies).

So thank you for your vote!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I never once said The Hives would win this award, but I'm not going to vote for Kent just because I'm on this forum. I happen to like The Hives album better. I'm honest.

I never liked their old shit, but The Black and White album is wonderful. I'm addicted to it. ALL OF IT.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem candersons avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Rotuhiiri Visa inlägg
    Personnummer = Social security number... The problem is that you probably don't have a Swedish social security number. No sweat, just click here, chose your birthyear, month, day and gender at the top and you will get your very own swedish social security number.

If I get a Swedish social security number does that mean I can emmigrate there and work.

Kent ska ju här min röst jag tycker inte så mycket om the Hives.

Thanks for the information. But I hope this voting will soon be over, I am starting to get carpel-tunnel from all the clicking!
    Sju sjösjuka sjömän sköttes av sjuttisju sköna sjuksköterskor på det sjunkande skeppet Shanghai.

Standard

What about people born on the same day/year?

*panicks*

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    What about people born on the same day/year?

*panicks*
    If you click on "Slumpa nytt nummer", you will get four new random digits for the last four digits in your Swedish SS-number (well, not completely random, there is a system for it...).

And great news, Kent have been nominated for four "Rockbjörnen" awards.
    Årets svenska grupp = Best swedish group
    Årets svenska låt = Best song (Ingenting)
    Årets svenska album = Album of the year
    Årets svenska live-akt = Best live performance

And some more great news for this one, the only cumpolsory information you have to give for this one is "Mailadress" (your E-mail...).

Vote for Kent (or The hives) HERE!!!

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •