Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123
Resultat 31 till 35 av 35

Ämne: Kent art

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Anyway, this isn't kent art, not really, well, not at all, but I thought I'd put it up here for a bit of fun, since I can't really think where else to put it. Do any of you have a Nintendo Wii? If you do, you'll know that you make a 'mii' - a little character of yourself which you use in the games. Well, I have one of those, but I also make miis of other people too as they pop up in the games you're playing (especially wii fit). Anyway, I made miis of kent, they're a few years old now, so I really should add some stubble to Jocke & Martin and change Sami's hair colour a bit. Of course, I dressed them in black, see what you think!

Bifogad fil 8538

(Since I took the photo of the tv, the quality is a bit dodgy, and the little triangle things on their head is a speech bubble with their names in- you don't see that in the games!)
    Ha! That's great and they are spot on.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Those are great Stjärnor!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Awww, thanks guys! It's fun to see one of 'the band' cheering me on and waving when I do the cycling in wii fit, and when I do the 'head the football' game in that too, 'the band' are lined up (with other miis I have made) in stripey football tops, ready to kick the ball to me!

Yes, I am sad!
    coloursatnight

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Where is it? The back of your hand? Can't seem to get my head around what part of you I'm looking at! Cool, though! (both our sigs have lyrics from the same song!)
    It's on top of my foot.

LOL at the miis! That's great. My mii looks exactly like me.. it's insane. :/
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    I got a kent inspired tattoo recently. :x

Bifogad fil 8527
    Sweet.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 3 av 3 FörstaFörsta 123

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •