Sidan 32 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 2223242526272829303132
Resultat 466 till 477 av 477

Ämne: Translations of the news on kent.nu

Medlem MaddyJs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2007

Standard

There is some irony on the cover because the Egoist rose stands right in the middle
    ! Jag är en FF och jag älskar Kent !

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

The vinyl is cool and all, but is there any place to get Egoist from as flac or in another hi-res audio format?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

The first single from the album will be 'Vi är inte längre där' which will be released on 3rd May.

(no other info, sorry, you'll find the cover at the link above)
    coloursatnight

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

That's one hella cool video they just released for Den Vänstra Stranden. Songs need pedestals. I can't help but think they wouldn't have had to quit, had they continued erecting them. Instead of copping out with live videos and no-video, no b-side double a sides. This video makes Da Som Ny look huge again. It's like a thing now. Without any videos it was slowly evaporating, however huge the songs on it.

Really cool video too, reminds me of Massive Attack's "Live With Me"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AIIovpUQiro

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    May 2012

Standard

Great video. No idea what's going on, or perhaps I'm over-looking for meaning. But great all the same.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I'm useless at these things, but is the woman when she's drunk/high imaging herself as (or was at some point in the past) the woman walking around Paris. I've only watched it a couple of times, if I'm honest. Sometimes I feel that videos push an imagery on a song that then sticks and I can't unsee it.

Anyway, I did notice something weird, they've published the video, but there's no mention of a single release date for Den vänstra siden.
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Tomorrow you will have the opportunity to buy tickets, sale starts at 10 am

http://www.unitedstage.se/se/artister/kent
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

Hey, while google translating the concert app news, I came up with these two interesting lines:

"The last song will be available for free download for both iOS and Android from November 4"

"When the tour is complete, a hitherto unpublished material from the tour to be released through the app."

Can anyone who understood the original tell me what this means?
    It is probably just my greedy mind choosing to see some google translate garbage as OMG! NEW KENT SONG!!! -- but what's that talk of "the last song available for download and "unpublished material from the tour to be released through the app"?

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Kurvitz Visa inlägg
    Hey, while google translating the concert app news, I came up with these two interesting lines:

"The last song will be available for free download for both iOS and Android from November 4"

"When the tour is complete, a hitherto unpublished material from the tour to be released through the app."

Can anyone who understood the original tell me what this means?
    It is probably just my greedy mind choosing to see some google translate garbage as OMG! NEW KENT SONG!!! -- but what's that talk of "the last song available for download and "unpublished material from the tour to be released through the app"?
    The last song refers to that the app is called "kent - den sista sången." So there is no additional song mentioned here, it's simply the name of the app.

The thing about the unpublished material is pretty much what you got from GT and that's all the info everyone else knows - that there is some unpublished material that will be published once everything's over.
    Jag har bara alla mina jävla ord
    Alla de där stora tomma orden

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2004

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jazzpurist Visa inlägg
    that there is some unpublished material that will be published once everything's over.
    Thanks! That sounds cool

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Looks like Jocke co-wrote a song with Swedish duo Johnossi, I didn't even know they were around, I remember enjoying their first album back in 2005 http://kent.nu/2016/11/13/joakim-skriver-med-johnossi/
    Gulo Gulo lover forever!
    Maybe my brilliance shining through
    il disfattismo preserva l'integrità del setto nasale

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Brilliance Visa inlägg
    Looks like Jocke co-wrote a song with Swedish duo Johnossi, I didn't even know they were around, I remember enjoying their first album back in 2005 http://kent.nu/2016/11/13/joakim-skriver-med-johnossi/
    They never went away and keep getting better every year. After listening to "The Air Is Free" EP nonstop for a week now, it's nice to know that Jocke co-wrote "Alone In The Summer." On Amazon, where I bought the mp3, only a certain Andreas Pfannenstill is credited with writing the track

Sidan 32 av 32 FörstaFörsta ... 2223242526272829303132

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •