Resultat 1 till 9 av 9

Ämne: isola

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard isola

quick question. How is Isola pronounced. Is it (eye sohla) or is it (issula) or some other variance.

THanks

Oh I still love the fact that the english channel is still set up with the swedish language.............. not very logical

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Doman1526 Visa inlägg
    quick question. How is Isola pronounced. Is it (eye sohla) or is it (issula) or some other variance.

THanks

Oh I still love the fact that the english channel is still set up with the swedish language.............. not very logical
    You can hear it in Oprofessionell or Unprofessional: Eeesola.

What do you mean the English channel is set up with the Swedish language?
    Låt dom komma nu

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

I'm just saying I go to the english channel because everyone mainly speaks english and I don't understand swedish, hence I go to the english channel. But, the website is setup in swedish. The previous site was not. I feel very limited on what I can do in the english channel, I barely figured out how to reply, and create new messages. But I guess I just have to deal with it.

Greed is the essence of the evolutionary spirit.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

doman1526

if you go to the very bottom of the forum page, you will find 2 'drop down' buttons.

the first one will say 'kent.nu stilen' click the arrow next to this and select
    'kent.nu stilen (english graphics)'

the second one says '-svenska' click the arrow next to this and select '- english (US)'.

now all the buttons and the menu bar at the top of the forum will have changed to english.

I hope this makes things easier for you to work the forum.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    doman1526

if you go to the very bottom of the forum page, you will find 2 'drop down' buttons.

the second one says '-svenska' click the arrow next to this and select '- english (US)'.

now all the buttons and the menu bar at the top of the forum will have changed to english.

A lot of the buttons are still in Swedish but if you roll over them with your mouse it tells you what they are.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    A lot of the buttons are still in Swedish but if you roll over them with your mouse it tells you what they are.
    What buttons are in still in Swedish, I can't see any when I follow stjärnor's advice?
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    What buttons are in still in Swedish, I can't see any when I follow stjärnor's advice?
    Nevermind. I didn't switch the other drop menu over to English.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

wow, i totally missed that one, that makes it exponentially easier for me now.

Thanks for the heads up

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Smile

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    doman1526

Oh I never knew this, cheers for that!

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •