Sidan 2 av 5 FörstaFörsta 12345 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 71

Ämne: Summertour

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Thnx, I appreciate that, I really need one cos I'm getting old very quick, my kids, you know .
    Hey if it makes you feel better, I need one too! I want one of those motorized chairs. I'd be rockin in one of those.

Kids suck the life and energy out of you. THEY'RE DEMONS! Okay, maybe just mine is.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Standard

I tried to get tickets online for the Goteborg gig only to get the message:

"The arranger has chosen only to offer tickets to Swedish customers over the internet"

Arrggggghhhhhhhhh!

Instead I had to call them and they said they wouldn't take any card payments, only bank transfer, and they wanted it that day. Luckily they eventually gave in and said the standard 3 days from UK to Sweden would be ok (I hope!) but then it cost an extra £35 for my bank to do it! Fingers crossed the tickets arrive soon, as they cost enough!

Atmo1

Standard

hello, i am new here. anyone here going to the stockholm show on June 28th? I am looking for a show that is non-festival - would this be it?

also.. i have yet to buy tickets..everything is in swedish so i have no idea whats going on! i plan to fly from berlin on 27th and leave on the 29th. my first kent gig

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Atmo 1 Visa inlägg
    I tried to get tickets online for the Goteborg gig only to get the message:

"The arranger has chosen only to offer tickets to Swedish customers over the internet"

Arrggggghhhhhhhhh!

Instead I had to call them and they said they wouldn't take any card payments, only bank transfer, and they wanted it that day. Luckily they eventually gave in and said the standard 3 days from UK to Sweden would be ok (I hope!) but then it cost an extra £35 for my bank to do it! Fingers crossed the tickets arrive soon, as they cost enough!

Atmo1
    Same here, for the Eskilstuna gig.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av eironeuomenos Visa inlägg
    hello, i am new here. anyone here going to the stockholm show on June 28th? I am looking for a show that is non-festival - would this be it?

also.. i have yet to buy tickets..everything is in swedish so i have no idea whats going on! i plan to fly from berlin on 27th and leave on the 29th. my first kent gig
    Yep, that would be it.

Enjoy.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av eironeuomenos Visa inlägg

You can buy tickets at Ticnet.
    The Stockholm show is one of the shows that is non-festival. The other ones are Eskilstuna July 12 and Göteborg July 25.

But I guess you'll have to call Ticnet to buy a ticket, just like Atmo 1 and m@rco did. And £35 extra!? That's like buying one ticket for the price of two!
    Senast redigerat av utomjording den 2008-02-28 klockan 19:43.
    Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    You can buy tickets at Ticnet.
    The Stockholm show is one of the shows that is non-festival. The other ones are Eskilstuna July 12 and Göteborg July 25.

But I guess you'll have to call Ticnet to buy a ticket, just like Atmo 1 and m@rco did. And £35 extra!? That's like buying one ticket for the price of two!
    They charged me an extra 200SEK just for the fact that they have to sent the ticket to the Netherlands. And it hasn't arrived yet, despite the fact that I ordered my ticket the 21th of February and paid immediately. Why don't they accept CreditCards?

Anyway, I'll be a very happy man when I get the ticket. We plan the summer holiday around the Eskilstuna gig, and maybe the Arvikafestivalen.

I really, really love my dear misses, she's great .

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Why don't they accept CreditCards?
    I have no idea. It's weird, and you shouldn't have to pay that much just to get some tickets.
    Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    I have no idea. It's weird, and you shouldn't have to pay that much just to get some tickets.
    Yeah, they should come to the mainland and do some gigs overhere, that's the best way to solve the problem .

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Anyway, I'll be a very happy man when I get the ticket. We plan the summer holiday around the Eskilstuna gig, and maybe the Arvikafestivalen.
    So, I've got the ticket for the Eskilstuna gig .

Standard

So, I've got the ticket for the Eskilstuna gig .
    And my tickets for the Goteborg gig arrived yesterday too! Yay! They weren't brought by private mail coach and placed on a red satin cushion which was disappointing considering they cost so much!!

Atmo1

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

And my tickets for the Goteborg gig arrived yesterday too! Yay! They weren't brought by private mail coach and placed on a red satin cushion which was disappointing considering they cost so much!!

Atmo1
    I'm sure it'll be worth it!!

Damn I'm jealous of everyone seeing Kent over the summer.... Wish I could've gone to see them more than once, but I'm moving to Japan on Friday(!) so it's not possible

I'm just glad I got to see them before I go
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av dumblikeamoose Visa inlägg
    Damn I'm jealous of everyone seeing Kent over the summer.... Wish I could've gone to see them more than once, but I'm moving to Japan on Friday(!) so it's not possible
    But how exciting is that!!! Moving to Japan!! How cool!!! I'm jealous of all the amazing experiences you're going to have!

Please keep us up to date with all your adventures out there!

Atmo1

Medlem dumblikeamooses avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

But how exciting is that!!! Moving to Japan!! How cool!!! I'm jealous of all the amazing experiences you're going to have!

Please keep us up to date with all your adventures out there!

Atmo1
    Of course!
    Should be great - I've actually lived there before (2004-05), because I studied japanese at university and a year abroad at a japanese uni was part of the course... But I graduated in the summer, and am now heading back out there to work

Naturally, I intend to introduce my japanese friends to the wonders of kent
    Det finns hål i allting, det är där lite ljus kommer in.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

1 Day tickets for the Arvikafestivalen are not available yet .

Sidan 2 av 5 FörstaFörsta 12345 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •