Sidan 5 av 5 FörstaFörsta 12345
Resultat 61 till 71 av 71

Ämne: Summertour

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    There will be no summer gigs for jimmy this year, unless by fluke and they are VERY close to Umeå. I have visitors coming over to stay in June so it rules me out of the Stockholm gig. Then i'll be heading home to Scotland in August for a good old knees up at one of my mates wedding! Looking forward to that one! When i'm heading back to Sweden i'm bringing my Mum for a wee holiday too.
    There are some gigs in July too.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2008

Standard

No Ruisrock for me this year I just received an invitation to a wedding that weekend. Well, I'm happy that Kent is coming to Ankkarock as well, it's much more convenient for me anyway. I only live about 5 kilometers from the venue

Always look on the bright side of life, right? A friend of mine is getting MARRIED What is seeing Kent compared to that? Um...

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    No news so far.
    As far as I can tell Håkan Hellström will be support at Eskilstuna .
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I was thinking, wouldn't it be nice if kent would give the fans the opportunity to compile a part of the setlist for the coming tour. Like 5 songs or so. I know a couple of songs I really would like them to perform live the 12th of July.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2003

Standard

Ok, I've finally managed to get some time off work and want now to head out to Gotenburg, but I gather it's a slightly difficult (and expensive) process getting ticnet to send tickets abroad. For those who have succeded, will ticnet tell me their details - IBAN, Swift BIC etc?? and how many times am I going to have to contact them to see if the order has worked? Seems a ridiculous process!

So any advice on what to expect when i call them on Monday would be appreciated. Tack!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av gåta Visa inlägg
    Ok, I've finally managed to get some time off work and want now to head out to Gotenburg, but I gather it's a slightly difficult (and expensive) process getting ticnet to send tickets abroad. For those who have succeded, will ticnet tell me their details - IBAN, Swift BIC etc?? and how many times am I going to have to contact them to see if the order has worked? Seems a ridiculous process!

So any advice on what to expect when i call them on Monday would be appreciated. Tack!
    They are quite helpful on the phone, can speak English and will give you everything you need - all those codes, bank name and address etc plus a reference no. to quote with the payment so that they know which tickets it's for. They send them quickly by registered post so you shouldn't have to wait too long once the payment goes through. The annoying thing though if you're doing that from the UK is the bank charges - they are more than the ticket cost! How they justify that I do not know... and so much for the EU yet again! Don't know what it's like from your bank to a Swedish one but hope it's not that much!

Standard

i emailed ticket.se and they are charging me 300sek because i am outside of sweden '(i am in germany). i am just wondering if its worth the airfare and this extra cost and what not.. to see kent. so much for being a poor student.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av eironeuomenos Visa inlägg
    i emailed ticket.se and they are charging me 300sek because i am outside of sweden '(i am in germany). i am just wondering if its worth the airfare and this extra cost and what not.. to see kent. so much for being a poor student.
    Well it would be worth it because they are awesome live, but on the other hand probably not worth missing out on the rest of the summer fun for if you're on a limited budget. Especially for an outdoors gig which I never think are as great as indoor ones (though you might prefer them in which case just ignore me!) Why don't you try posting a message in the tickets part of the forum? Maybe someone has a spare that you could have without paying all the extra charges. You can post in English too in that thread even though it's in Swedish - hey, everyone in Sweden understands! AT least you could save 300SEK+ towards your air fare!

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I agree with sandcat!
    I did the same with the ticket part here in the forum and I had good luck. ;-)
    Otherwise you can have a look at tradera.se and buy one. This might also be cheaper as on ticnet.
    I had the same problem, because I'm also german. (working but poor anyway...)
    So if you manage to come to the Stockholm gig (if it's that what you've thought about), message me and we can meet up if you like.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Standard

do you think it's possible to buy tickets at the venue on the day of the (stockholm) show? or is this usually not possible.. i am not sure how things work in sweden, and for big acts such as kent. i found a decent fare flight but i haven't bought my concert ticket yet. i am wondering if i can buy it there.. given that the gig is not sold out. if i can't see kent then maybe i will just sightsee stockholm i suppose..

thanks in advance,

@ Marishka - sure, we can meet up if i manage to go to the show. by the way i just live in berlin, i am an Auslaender.. :-) in fact i just got here a couple of weeks ago.
    Senast redigerat av eironeuomenos den 2008-05-30 klockan 15:03.

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

@ Marishka - sure, we can meet up if i manage to go to the show. by the way i just live in berlin, i am an Auslaender.. :-) in fact i just got here a couple of weeks ago.
    Haha, that's alright with me ;-)
    So, where are you from actually?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Sidan 5 av 5 FörstaFörsta 12345

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •