Sidan 3 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista
Resultat 31 till 45 av 96

Ämne: It finally happened...

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

But there's a lot of live stuf left on you tube.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av jimmy k Visa inlägg
    AAARRRGGGHHHH, your right Luckyguerin13, I had a link from your VinterNoll 2 Video to my Bebo page and the video is no longer available!

You see the problems this is going to cause!
    I never uploaded Vinternoll2. :/ But I see that TurboTurbo and Rebelpulse's accounts have been suspended. Ouch. I wonder how long it will take for YouTube to suspend mine... I've had like 8-10 warnings now.

Jajja's is still up!
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    But there's a lot of live stuf left on you tube.
    Yeah, I kept Stripped and Musik Non Stop (live) up. And then the interviews as well. I'm sure ZTV and company will get me soon enough. I can't believe it took Sony BMG this long, honestly.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

^ Sorry I thought it was your link.

Went on to youtube and tried to watch one of your vids, and they have removed them. Think they will slowly go through everyone else, Iv'e noticed a couple of others missing already.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

You can watch most videos legally here: http://redink.allmybands.de/bands/kent/

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

I think it's so stupid to go after people that posts a video or two in their profile, it's more scary with those who download music and don't pay for themselves.
    ....but as usual I don't get the big picture of it.
    Are they like gonna get them who tapes kent live too?
    (mimmi77 med ny tillfällig profil)

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Yeah, I kept Stripped and Musik Non Stop (live) up. And then the interviews as well. I'm sure ZTV and company will get me soon enough. I can't believe it took Sony BMG this long, honestly.
    Suddently, 4 videos from you and 1 more was "unavailable" on my playlist.. I haven't done any illegal though, just listening while waiting for my albums to arrive. And i need embedding, czech internet connections are.. eh.. unstable to say it the nice way..
    Fuck, fuck, fuckety fuck. Bugger, fuck... ...and tits!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    You can watch most videos legally here: http://redink.allmybands.de/bands/kent/
    Yes we can watch them all for free on Kent.nu and on the Kentchannel on YouTube as well.

Our beef is that we want to be able to embed these videos where ever we please.

Standard

WOW record companies are dumb.

Youtube is ALL about promotion when it comes to music if you think about it.

The videos you posted had like over 100,000 views some of them, they were the ones that came up when you googled kent. People watch videos with more views, they like the idea of a band being popular. Removing your videos which had a lot of views, ones like Dom Andra I think, they helped promote the band based on the amount of views they had.

Now half the vids that come up on the first page when someone searches kent have to do with Superman or Kent Hovind ffs.
    Senast redigerat av SportfreundeFCkeane den 2008-03-12 klockan 00:05.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    WOW record companies are dumb.

Youtube is ALL about promotion when it comes to music if you think about it.

The videos you posted had like over 100,000 views some of them, they were the ones that came up when you googled kent. People watch videos with more views, they like the idea of a band being popular. Removing your videos which had a lot of views, ones like Dom Andra I think, they helped promote the band based on the amount of views they had.

Now half the vids that come up on the first page when someone searches kent have to do with Superman or Kent Hovind ffs.
    It's cool because it's hurting them more than it hurts us. These record companies still don't understand the world of the internet and how effective and productive it is apparently.

Get with it, Song BMG.

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Yes we can watch them all for free on Kent.nu and on the Kentchannel on YouTube as well.

Our beef is that we want to be able to embed these videos where ever we please.
    I cant even watch some of the videos from the Kentchannel. I get "This video is not available in your country." Yay, way to go !!!
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mh Visa inlägg
    I cant even watch some of the videos from the Kentchannel. I get "This video is not available in your country." Yay, way to go !!!
    Yeah I've gotten that on a couple (the last two they have uploaded). Most of them work for me, though. I find it stupid that the last two bans anyone outside of Europe.

Hahaahha so ridiculous. WTF is up with that?

Standard

Well remember the times before youtube lol.

meh, who wants to watch kent vids anyways? They're nothin special. When a new one comes out I just wanna watch it to criticize it ^_^

But the Ingenting vid has grown on me tbh

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Well remember the times before youtube lol.

meh, who wants to watch kent vids anyways? They're nothin special. When a new one comes out I just wanna watch it to criticize it ^_^

But the Ingenting vid has grown on me tbh
    The first video I ever watched was Den Döda Vinkeln. I was so moved by it. Seeing how the crowd reacted to the band. It still gives me chills. But the first song I heard was "If You Were Here" back in 2000. I had no idea who the band was, but my friend was big on European music and he sent me the song. It wasn't until 2005, that I re-discovered them. I'm glad I did.

I have some video favorites, but Ingenting is not one of them. I refuse to even watch that video. It's fucking ridiculous to me. I really like Columbus, though.

I love the creativeness of Dom Andra. Saker Man Ser is another favorite. Something about Jocke being an assassin is pretty damn hot. Oh and Sami looks so good in that video too. [daydreams]

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mh Visa inlägg
    I actually dont agree with that. They should go after the ones that puts up inofficial videos instead, ie just the song with some slideshow or a picture. Artists make videos for a reason, PR. Also having them on youtube is very contained, its hard to copy and spread, I actually think having things on youtube is helping fight illegal copies getting spread as torrents.

I seriously doubt that anyone else than Kent would benefit from having the video of Musik Non Stop on youtube.
    Sure, music videos are about promotion. I'm just concerned about the key issue - that people tend to think that just because something is on the internet, copyright laws don't apply.
    Låt dom komma nu

Sidan 3 av 7 FörstaFörsta 1234567 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •