Sidan 2 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 89

Ämne: We are back online

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av snow Visa inlägg
    Hi mh^^ First of all, we can't upload an avatar. Maybe only mods and admins can?
    Is this still a problem? I know Henrik turned this option on a couple of hours ago. Ive seen atleast one user using an avatar at the moment. Can you specify the problem a bit more? I know that there are two ways of doing it, either linking to an avatar or uploading on to the forum, which one is it thats not working?
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av mh Visa inlägg
    That is the main reason yes. Both the webhost and vbulletin support tried to fix this but without any success.
    I appreciate your honesty!

Medlem snows avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2002

Standard

Is this still a problem? I know Henrik turned this option on a couple of hours ago. Ive seen atleast one user using an avatar at the moment. Can you specify the problem a bit more? I know that there are two ways of doing it, either linking to an avatar or uploading on to the forum, which one is it thats not working?
    I'm sorry, you're right, I checked again now and it does work The option simply did not show up earlier. Thanks
    jag har lärt mig av dig alla öden är värre än döden

Webmaster henriks avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    Yeah, although my old user id and e-mails no longer exist...
    This can be sorted out!

Send me a PM containing old and new email plus old/new user id.

Just found out that I can merge accounts so your newly created can merge with your old account.
    Lid för konsten eller brinn.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av henrik Visa inlägg
    This can be sorted out!

Send me a PM containing old and new email plus old/new user id.

Just found out that I can merge accounts so your newly created can merge with your old account.

Thank you Henrik, you fixed it! By the way, this forum is special. 5 months of "cold turkey" on substitutes like "thearkworld" just weren't the same...

Cheers

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2002

Standard

Hej there!

In the words of Turbonegro: "Hello, Hello, It's good to be back, it's good to be back!"

Cheers

FErg
    Som om Jag bryr mig

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av FErg Visa inlägg
    Hej there!

In the words of Turbonegro: "Hello, Hello, It's good to be back, it's good to be back!"

Cheers

FErg
    Indeed, welcome back!

Smygare
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2006

Standard

We're back again!
    YA-HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

And now, let's re-set the Italian Pride, amici/che amanti dei Kent di tutta Italia!
    Musik non stop till slut!

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Uh. I forgot my password.. and why is the ENGLISH section still in Swedish?
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Uh. I forgot my password.. and why is the ENGLISH section still in Swedish?
    I think everyones password got reset. You mean why some of the buttons are still in swedish even though youve changed the language to english? Probably because Henrik hasnt done any buttons in english, yet. I dont know if he is planning to either, Id recommend to send him a pm and ask.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I think everyones password got reset. You mean why some of the buttons are still in swedish even though youve changed the language to english? Probably because Henrik hasnt done any buttons in english, yet. I dont know if he is planning to either, Id recommend to send him a pm and ask.
    Yes and yes.

I am Swedishly handicapped. I doubt he will, which would be a shame, but I'm sure a week or so here, I'll know my way around.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Can someone please explain to me the purpose of this change. I didn't see one damn problem with the last forum. First of all, yes I am american, I know french and latin, you can't expect me to know every language in existence. I barely even got this far to post. I dont want this email, or name registered, but my previous name wasnt working, I dont know why. Probably because I can't read any of the god damn instructions. If this section is for english speaking, maybe the this sections should be for the english speaking...., if you know what I mean!!!! I don't know how to reply, or start a new forum, or anything for that matter. You know what, for such a petty, trivial thing, I haven't been this god damned annoyed in about 4 years, thats an estimate. Call my post juvenile, I don't care, I need to vent, because none of these changes can be justified logically. I'm going to click skicka svar, I dont know what that means, but hopefully this might get posted.

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Doman1526 Visa inlägg
    Can someone please explain to me the purpose of this change. I didn't see one damn problem with the last forum. First of all, yes I am american, I know french and latin, you can't expect me to know every language in existence. I barely even got this far to post. I dont want this email, or name registered, but my previous name wasnt working, I dont know why. Probably because I can't read any of the god damn instructions. If this section is for english speaking, maybe the this sections should be for the english speaking...., if you know what I mean!!!! I don't know how to reply, or start a new forum, or anything for that matter. You know what, for such a petty, trivial thing, I haven't been this god damned annoyed in about 4 years, thats an estimate. Call my post juvenile, I don't care, I need to vent, because none of these changes can be justified logically. I'm going to click skicka svar, I dont know what that means, but hopefully this might get posted.
    Take a deep breath.

The older messageboard had security issues which led to the point that we couldnt keep it open anymore, we had no choice but to close it and restructure. The older system was also, well, old, so it was getting bloated and very very slow.

We apologize that everything is not back to 100% and that the english section is a bit lacking at the moment. Hopefully Henrik will have the time to translate the buttons into english which will make things easier for the non-swedes.

If you have problems logging in with your old name, just email Henrik and tell him the problems you are having, he is more than happy to assist you.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Thanks for the answers. Ha, I'm reading my post and I'm just laughing, I didn't have the greatest of days, and the Kent login just drove me over the top, ha. Kent has officially been moved to number two on my list for current bands, they were number 1 for several years, but Frengers, might possibly be the best album ever, and after hearing the rerelease of Mew's old stuff, how can you not love it! Peace dawg!

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

So what kind of problems/issues do you guys have at the moment? Ill try to help you sort it out.
    Hej mh and Henrik,

Despite the fact that it took so long and 'that w've seem to lost a lot of the past I would say to you "VERY WELL DONE". Let's hope some of the old threads can be put back, like the specific language section for the DUtch, Italians, Germans, Spanish, and of course those countrys I've forgotten about right now, or the footie thread.

My problem is first, my Swedish is just not that good to understand everything that is written, and the English version is not up to date at precisely those points.

Second, how to get the icons in the written text, not above the text?

And when I find more problems, I'll let you know, but I'm just posting and trying to figure things out.

But the most important thing is "We are back online"
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 2 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •