Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 31

Ämne: Joakim Berg - An apology

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard Joakim Berg - An apology

Dear Joakim, though I think you are an incredibly cool guy in most ways I have often held my head in disbelief at some of the things you wear (um... ruched jacket on this tour anyone?) Not that it's my business, but you like your musical heroes to look the part. However, after last night's sparkly trousers I will never again make adverse comment on your sartorial style and I am sorry I ever doubted your dress sense... they were just so... um, wow! I could barely take my eyes off them for the whole gig - in a dazzled rather than pervy way, you understand... They were so, well, just so fantastically sparkly. And you looked bloody great in them. In fact if you're not wearing them tonight I think I'll just go home in a strop... Actually, just wear them all the time from now on! Well, maybe not round the supermarket or down the pub (unless that pub is The Shakespeare in Stoke Newington) but definitely for gigs or TV appearances etc please. They were so worth the admission price on their own

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sandcat Visa inlägg
    However, after last night's sparkly trousers I will never again make adverse comment on your sartorial style and I am sorry I ever doubted your dress sense... they were just so... um, wow! I could barely take my eyes off them for the whole gig - in a dazzled rather than pervy way, you understand... They were so, well, just so fantastically sparkly.
    HAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Nybörjare a violent whispers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

jocke is probably the most amazing man that i have ever seen in ANY jeans ( sparkles or not) lol.

in fact, he looks so good in jeans I often wonder why I don't look that good in my jeans... or my husband.. or countless other people.

ok sorry.
    Senast redigerat av a violent whisper den 2008-03-23 klockan 21:21.
    reward me now..

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av a violent whisper Visa inlägg
    in fact, he looks so good in jeans I often wonder why I don't look that good in my jeans... or my husband.. or countless other people.
    Mabe because you're prejudiced .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Thought I walked into some other forum. Will wait & hope for kentjunkie pictures of this. There goes any chance of Jocke posting again here.

Actually on this video, once Dom Andra starts, you can see them really well...disturbing

http://youtube.com/watch?v=tQsxMYihLwk
    Senast redigerat av SportfreundeFCkeane den 2008-03-23 klockan 21:48.

Nybörjare a violent whispers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

wow... i was only kidding about the jeans bit.
    reward me now..

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Can't see it .

Only after 3 min. or so.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I know, you always are. So was I.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Thought I walked into some other forum. Will wait & hope for kentjunkie pictures of this. There goes any chance of Jocke posting again here.
    Don't you believe it. He's as susceptible to flattery as the next man - in fact, given his profession, probably more so. Don't you think he'd rather read this sort of post than care about what else we're listening to or what football teams we support? And frankly you wouldn't wear trousers like that if you didn't want to make an impact...

Having said that, tragically we just got a rather dull, ordinary pair of jeans last night. Gutted. Had to look at Sami instead (not that that's a hardship, mind ) So maybe he was a little taken aback by the reaction to the glittery ones, ha ha! I saw they were being discussed on the Swedish forum too so it's not just me that was impressed - though they did seem more poplar with girls than chaps!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sandcat Visa inlägg
    And frankly you wouldn't wear trousers like that if you didn't want to make an impact...
    I don't know. Not that this is the same situation but I remember Billy Corgan whining because his record company insisted he wear that stupid ZERO shirt all the fucking time. Who knows who pulls the strings here.

They should market those glitter pants and shit. I bet everyone would buy them. I wouldn't, but I'm sure everyone else would.

I'd so be checking out Sami regardless. He makes being tall and lanky look hot.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Who knows who pulls the strings here.
    Is he wearing those too ?

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

How do you like his golden shoes?
    Låt dom komma nu

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    ?????????
    I always mis out on those details . I'm here for the music .

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

They are now his trademark. He had them on for the first Helsinki show in November and he had them on for the last show in Malmö...

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I don't even want to know. That man can probably get away with just about anything.

Sidan 1 av 3 123 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •