Sidan 1 av 5 12345 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 72

Ämne: Any recommendations

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard Any recommendations

Sorry this isnt really music related. When I have some questions about europe I always think to come here first. Well if anyone will oblige me that would be great.

A friend and I have put together a short trip to europe together, nothing really planned just check out some cities.

This is are hypothetical route

Leave Philadelphia
    Hit Amsterdam
    Hit Berlin? I'm not sure what would be the best city to see in Germany
    Hit Copenhagen
    Hit Stockholm
    Back to Philly

Are there any recommendations for things to see, eat or do at any of these places. We were planning to go in early May. Not to far away, we kinda fly by the seat of our pants.

I'll take any ideas and read up on the situation.

Thanks for any suggestions

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Doman1526 Visa inlägg
    Sorry this isnt really music related. When I have some questions about europe I always think to come here first. Well if anyone will oblige me that would be great.

A friend and I have put together a short trip to europe together, nothing really planned just check out some cities.

Leave Philadelphia
    Hit Amsterdam
    Hit Copenhagen
    Hit Stockholm
    Back to Philly

Are there any recommendations for things to see, eat or do at any of these places. We were planning to go in early May. Not to far away, we kinda fly by the seat of our pants.

What is it with people from outside the Amsterdam area wanting to go there. There's nothing there you want to see, except if you are an Art-lover. Try The Hague, Leiden, or even better, Haarlem, you're gonna like that.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Hi doman

I can only really give you ideas for stockholm, as it's the only place I've visited in your list, but here's a couple of sites where people post tips on things to do, places to go & stay, hope they help you out. sounds like a great trip- enjoy!

trip advisor

virtual tourist

in stockholm you must:
    - do a boat tour around the city or out to an island in the archipelago http://sightseeing.se/EN/STOCKHOLM/index.htm

- visit the vasa museum, a Swedish warship that sank in 1628, since restored and displayed here. it's huge!
    http://www.vasamuseet.se/InEnglish/about.aspx

- climb stadshuset (city hall) tower (if you're not scared of heights) and take a tour of the building. http://www.stockholm.se/Extern/Templ...aspx?id=119002

- wander around the old town (gamla stan). you will get lost!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gamla_stan

- visit skansen, the world's oldest open-air museum. see old swedish buildings and meet scandinavian animals.
    http://www.skansen.se/pages/?ID=221

offical stockholm website:
    http://www.stockholmtown.com/default...epslanguage=EN
    Full of information about stockholm. From this site you can order the 'stockholm card' this is the offical visitors card- it gives you museum entry, free transport & boat tours. The 3 day card is better value for money than the 1 day card. You can also book your hotel room here.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

For Berlin, I can recommend the Insider tours. You have to see the historical places in this city.
    I took the Famous insider walk and got to see and listen to stories about everything from the Berlin wall to Hitler's bunker. The guides are really good.
    I didn't go on the Original pub crawl, but that sounds like a lot of fun too.
    Låt dom komma nu

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard

Hmm, well honestly I have never heard of any other cities in the netherlands. When researching flight plans, it seems that it is cheaper to fly to the netherlands than most other countries. Thanks for the responses

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    What is it with people from outside the Amsterdam area wanting to go there. There's nothing there you want to see, except if you are an Art-lover. Try The Hague, Leiden, or even better, Haarlem, you're gonna like that.
    Dude. We all want to see the hookers in windows! And get higher than Paula Abdul during an interview. DUH!
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Leave Philadelphia
    Hit Amsterdam
    Hit Copenhagen
    Hit Stockholm
    Back to Philly
    Leaving Philly is the best decision ever.

Just kidding. I'm jealous. I want to go travel.

Medlem sanna-ms avatar
    Reg.datum
    Feb 2008

Standard

Leave Philadelphia
    Hit Amsterdam
    Hit Copenhagen
    Hit Stockholm
    Back to Philly

You should travel to Finland in July so you could see Kent in Ruisrock?
    Usually the snow and ice has been melted in July and there is a possibility of warm and nice summer...

I like Stockholm, visit there also and take a ferry to Helsinki. Those big ferries between Finland and Sweden are famous about quite cheap spirits and drunken people
    Livet är mänskans bästa tid

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Dude. We all want to see the hookers in windows! And get higher than Paula Abdul during an interview. DUH!
    The hookers in the windows are all but gone, the mayor of Amsterdam want's to get rid of them. And believe me, you don't want to see the crack hookers, they look like living corpses. And it is possible to get high in almost every town in the Netherlands, not just Amsterdam.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

The hookers in the windows are all but gone, the mayor of Amsterdam want's to get rid of them. And believe me, you don't want to see the crack hookers, they look like living corpses. And it is possible to get high in almost every town in the Netherlands, not just Amsterdam.
    I was stereotyping, my dear. <3

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I was stereotyping, my dear. <3
    D**N, you always fool me. But although you were stereotyping, you are right, people visit Amsterdam just for that. Fools.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

D**N, you always fool me. But although you were stereotyping, you are right, people visit Amsterdam just for that. Fools.
    It's cool. Here in Texas, we all ride horses, live on a farm and love country music.

I still don't know who shot JR Ewing.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

It's cool. Here in Texas, we all ride horses, live on a farm and love country music.

I still don't know who shot JR Ewing.
    You do? I never knew that .

Who is JR Ewing, Patrick Ewings brother?

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

You do? I never knew that .

Who is JR Ewing, Patrick Ewings brother?
    Of course! Yeehaw!

I don't even know who Patrick Ewing is. I was speaking about that 80's TV show "Dallas".
    You know with Larry Hagman??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkg8GrF1TYE

That reminds me of a story. When Niklas Hagman first came to Dallas to play for the Stars, he told everyone Larry Hagman was his dad. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Okay, I'm derailing this train. I'll stop now.

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Of course! Yeehaw!

I don't even know who Patrick Ewing is. I was speaking about that 80's TV show "Dallas".
    You know with Larry Hagman??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkg8GrF1TYE

That reminds me of a story. When Niklas Hagman first came to Dallas to play for the Stars, he told everyone Larry Hagman was his dad. HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Okay, I'm derailing this train. I'll stop now.
    He meant Patrick Duffy, the actor who played Bobby Ewing...

Sidan 1 av 5 12345 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •