Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: Hoping for a concert dvd

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2005

Thumbs up Hoping for a concert dvd

There's lots of material from kent's concerts in YouTube but the sound and picture quality is not that good. That is why at least I'm hoping for a real live consert dvd.

I know they have said that they are never going to make a dvd but I'm still hoping... I would rather watch and listen a good quality performances than those clips that are now in YouTube.

Any of kents concerts would be worth owning on DVD. That's my opinion. Any other hoping for the same?

Medlem Marishkas avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2007

Standard

I would also LOVE to have a DVD of kent - even for the people outside scandinavia it would be fantastik, 'cause don't have the chance to see kent live that often (which is sad enough!).
    A lot people over here germany (and also a bunch of other countries) want them back on stage around!

But what do I say? I don't think kent will come back to germany again... *sniff*
    So... DVD, please!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    History knows no conjunctive!

Standard

I don't think they used cameras to record anything so far so I'd doubt it. It would be a bit sad for them to go without any recorded live dvd.

Until then, you can go and watch H.A.A.R.P by Muse, good live DVD from Wembley released last month...they're called the best live band in the world. And they aren't my favourite but I like what their lyrics are about (New World Order. The name HAARP refers to a program in Alaska which some ppl believe is even used for shadowy purposes like mind-control). Oh and I really liked Keane's Live at the O2 dvd recently.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •