Sidan 73 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 236364656667686970717273
Resultat 1 081 till 1 087 av 1087

Ämne: We need a "how you doing today?" thread.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

It tends to take longer than it would if a human had just answered the phone....grrrrr! Stupid systems!
    The bank had me typing (or I could also have spoken, as if that would have worked) various numbers before it would let me in. As I was using a landline, I couldn't 'see' the numbers I was typing. I got it wrong first time around, and had to start all over again.

I like speaking to a person when I phone as sometimes I like to make a note on my account, so that certain things aren't flagged up as suspicious transactions. i.e, the bank asks you to let them know when you're going abroad, quite how I'm meant to do this with a computer voice, I'm not sure....

And these systems don't like strong accents either. I remember a radio 1 dj telling how she tried to book cinema tickets over the phone with one of these systems, and as she has an east-coast scottish accent, it didn't understand her, not even yes or no!
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Excited about the kent tourdates, trying to get my head around if I can make the stockholm one... (I was really hoping for July )

I did have a rather vivid kent dream last night, and woke up with a good feeling.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Dragging up an oldish thread, since we don't really have anything else that will fit.

I got around to joining twitter today. If any of the regulars on here want to pm me (or post on here if you're brave!) their twitter name, I'll follow you.
    I've set my page to private, so does that mean you can still follow me after I follow you?

Still getting the hang of all of it...
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Great day for my birthday today, not only was Tänd på released with the Sjöhistoriska video , but I also got this present:

DSC02466 (2).jpg DSC02467 (2).jpg DSC02468 (2).jpg

Personalised with the raindrops to remind me of getting soaked at the concert!
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Great day for my birthday today
    Congratulations, enjoy the day. I'll drink to it (I still have loads of Swedish cider and beer)
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Happy belated birthday stjärnor! And those presents are just awesome :O

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Thanks guys!

I'm so in love with the mug! I had no idea my friend was doing anything like that for my birthday, I really think kent should look into merch like that (mugs, glasses, tea towels, etc) for the next tour. So much more useful than t-shirts! You may spot my kent tour poster in the background, I'm going to get it framed soon, it's not doing much good sitting rolled up in the corner, and it'll look amazing up on my wall next to my Ingela poster which I put up last night.
    coloursatnight

Sidan 73 av 73 FörstaFörsta ... 236364656667686970717273

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •