Sidan 6 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456
Resultat 76 till 80 av 80

Ämne: Tillbaka till samtiden

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av utomjording Visa inlägg
    That's correct, no one's heard Ingenting except for some journalists. It's weird that none of these journalists have revealed anything about the song, as far as I know. Makes you wonder what kind of agreement they have with the record company.
    Maybe they are already using one of the KENT phones
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Maybe they are already using one of the KENT phones
    Ha ha! Spot on!
    Låt dom komma nu

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

after looking at the 'album cover' on a different pc, i don't think the girl & horse are on the bridge. the lighting and the shadows look a bit odd (ie, the light is brightest on the right hand side of the picture, but the shadows of the handrail are coming from the left) and the horses feet don't seem to be 'on' the ground.

i still like the picture, though! i think it's the pink that's winning me over, it gives the sky a nice light, almost dusk or dawn on a cold winter stockholm morning. it's so different to d&jd. 'dancing meatballs', i can't envisage!

and in reference to the abreviations, i was just really meaning album titles, i don't even think i know all the kent song names...

Moderator utomjordings avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    and in reference to the abreviations, i was just really meaning album titles, i don't even think i know all the kent song names...
    I think Tillbaka till samtiden is still too new to write as TTS. And Hagnesta Hill might soon be too old to write as HH.
    Låt dom komma nu

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Hej,

Great news, the new album will be released october 17th and a tour will follow.

And I defenitely like what I'm seeing.
    So I ordered my CD's.

Now I have to hope they don't dissappear (there were 2 shipments of the DOJD ltd lost between CDON and my home, only the 3rd arrived ) and next week will be great.
    Senast redigerat av m@rco den 2007-10-19 klockan 12:07.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 6 av 6 FörstaFörsta 123456

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •