Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12
Resultat 16 till 17 av 17

Ämne: legal kent downloads

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    the computer has a bit of a 'funny moment' when I put the disc in the drive. Lots of clicking and whirring, like it's trying to read it, but something is stopping it. That's why I get the feeling that a new copy of v&a on cd will do exactly the same.

And my cd is in perfect condition, no scratches. I'm a bit anal about things like that!

I think that because downloading from torrent sites and other places still isn't illegal in Sweden (correct me if I'm wrong!), there seem to be very few shops out there who sell Swedish music for download legally.

on a side note- I have the b-sides from du och jag döden in atrac format bought from the sony shop, it's killing me that I don't have them on my new phone! I'm off to sweden next week, so maybe I'll come across the singles in the 2nd hand music shops.
    For your effort Martin Roos should send you the corresponding mp3s.

Back in 2002, the record industry almost killed itself by releasing (heavily) copy protected cds. It took them too long to realize how much trouble people were having listening to legally purchased cds on older players or on their car cd players. By the time they reacted and removed the protection, illegal downloading was (and still is) booming.

Illegally downloading music is punishable by law in Sweden. You'll probably get away with it in Russia and all former Soviet Bloc countries.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    He asked for a legal site, not a Russian site.

It's on musicload.de, but pretty expensive: http://www.musicload.de/album/269655...tion/item.html

On cdon.com the cd (not the download) is on sale for 19 Swedish Crowns.

Cheers
    urgs, i am not sure what to think about the 12,95€ for only 128kb/s (holy hydra!!) when you can get the cd for about 6 or 7 euros in sweden with a quality you cant live without! :-o

Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •