Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 17

Ämne: legal kent downloads

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard legal kent downloads

Hoping that some of you can help me with this one.

I'm looking for a legal download of vapen & ammunition from a reputable online shop (not itunes), preferably a site in english, but if there's only swedish ones out there, I'm sure I'll manage.

I already have vapen & ammunition on cd and using software (sony's sonicstage) that came with my mp3 player, made a copy of it (to sony's atrac format, not mp3) and transferred this to my mp3 player. I have a new mobile phone that will play music, and tried to reburn the v&a songs to mp3 format this time, but as the cd is copy protected, the pc went a bit mental! There isn't a software that's readily available to convert atrac to mp3 (unless you buy a new sony mp3 player, annoyingly), so downloading another copy is my only option, as I can't be sure my pc will 'accept' a new copy of the cd if I bought another one.

all ideas are gladly welcomed- I'm not really a 'downloader'!

Erfaren medlem loveavtrycks avatar
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2007
    på mitt golv bland skärvor och glas finns en bit av ditt hjärta kvar
    och alla tusen mirakel, som jag lovade dig en natt

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av loveavtryck Visa inlägg
    He asked for a legal site, not a Russian site.

It's on musicload.de, but pretty expensive: http://www.musicload.de/album/269655...tion/item.html

On cdon.com the cd (not the download) is on sale for 19 Swedish Crowns.

Cheers

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

so russian sites cant be legal?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

so russian sites cant be legal?
    I don't know a single one. Your recommendation definitely isn't.

Reg.datum
    Oct 2007

Standard

hepp i just googled "legal kent downloads" and didn't check the site. why isnt it legal?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

hepp i just googled "legal kent downloads" and didn't check the site. why isnt it legal?
    15 cents per track isn't legal.

Medlem MrHenkos avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2005

Standard

Can't you just rip the CD again, this time to mp3? I'm pretty sure iTunes can rip "Vapen & Ammunition".

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av MrHenko Visa inlägg
    Can't you just rip the CD again, this time to mp3? I'm pretty sure iTunes can rip "Vapen & Ammunition".
    thanks jukke- I saw that cdon had it for 19kr, but I'm not sure if my pc will recognise a another disc as it's been ripped before. The computer goes into meltdown when I insert the cd (but plays ok on my hifi). it's a great price, so thanks for pointing it out.

mr henko- in my original post I mentioned that my pc won't let me rip the cd again, as it's copy protected. Itunes won't install on my pc, it causes registry errors.

loveavtryck- thanks for the link, but I'll be very wary of russian sites. I want to ensure kent get my money, and that nothing dodgy comes with my download.

keep the suggestions coming!

p.s- I'd prefer mp3 rather than wma downloads.

p.p.s- not that it should make any difference, but I'm female :-)
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2008-07-15 klockan 09:19.

Medlem MrHenkos avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    in my original post I mentioned that my pc won't let me rip the cd again, as it's copy protected. Itunes won't install on my pc, it causes registry errors.
    Then I think you should seriously consider reinstalling your operating system. If it won't install iTunes, something is probably very wrong.

What operating system do you use?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Mrhenko- the registry problem is a windows/ apple/ cd driver problem. it's quite common, and there's even a topic on it at the apple help pages:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302976

Medlem MrHenkos avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2005

Standard

Mrhenko- the registry problem is a windows/ apple/ cd driver problem. it's quite common, and there's even a topic on it at the apple help pages:

http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?artnum=302976
    Oh, I've never heard of that before. Never experienced it myself. What program do you try to rip V&A with?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

sonic stage, it was the software that came with my sony mp3 player. I originally burned all my music to the sony format (atrac) as it's a high quality file format, but the files are smaller than mp3. I'm now wishing I'd just burned things to mp3 in the first place, and put less songs on my player.

It's the fact that my pc won't even recognise the disc, even when sonic stage isn't open.

Medlem MrHenkos avatar
    Reg.datum
    May 2005

Standard

It's the fact that my pc won't even recognise the disc, even when sonic stage isn't open.
    Well, then you do have a problem. I'm currently not using a PC, but I'm pretty sure my old one at least responded to the CD being inserted. Have you tried any other programs? Windows Media Player, Real Player etc?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

the computer has a bit of a 'funny moment' when I put the disc in the drive. Lots of clicking and whirring, like it's trying to read it, but something is stopping it. That's why I get the feeling that a new copy of v&a on cd will do exactly the same.

And my cd is in perfect condition, no scratches. I'm a bit anal about things like that!

I think that because downloading from torrent sites and other places still isn't illegal in Sweden (correct me if I'm wrong!), there seem to be very few shops out there who sell Swedish music for download legally.

on a side note- I have the b-sides from du och jag döden in atrac format bought from the sony shop, it's killing me that I don't have them on my new phone! I'm off to sweden next week, so maybe I'll come across the singles in the 2nd hand music shops.

Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •