Resultat 1 till 7 av 7

Ämne: I got kent song mentioned on a local music magazine!

Standard I got kent song mentioned on a local music magazine!

It's one article I wrote for Taiwanese one & only indie music magazine "Hinoter", about love song which is related to "social event" (such as spooky stalker or couple abuse... well this topics is just for fun!)

I listed 5 songs and kent's Rollercoaster is one of them. I know Jocke's lyrics is inspired by Ridley Scott movie, just the chorus lines got me think about some loney guy's SOS dead note before his/her commiting suicide. Anyways since's I'm not working at publishing field, I'm happy that I can make Kent mentioned at my hometown's music magazine! Below is the snapshot of this article:

Erfaren medlem tobbe non stops avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2002

Standard

isn't all those memories will be lost in time from rollercoaster ripped directly from one of rutger hauers last lines in blade runner?
    "We didn't invent goth, we just play emotional music"
    robert smith
    "Du vet att vi spelade NDBPM för din skull va?"

Staffan747

Standard

Gosh layouting looks like shit in Taiwanese, but nice when the guys get publication outside Scandinavia. Could you get this translated so that we could read it, would be cool. Good job!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av tobbe non stop Visa inlägg
    isn't all those memories will be lost in time from rollercoaster ripped directly from one of rutger hauers last lines in blade runner?
    yeah i know that, and that's why i said the lyrics is "inspired" from Ridley Scott movie. but the lines that made me pick this song is the part which jocke sings about falling.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Staffan747 Visa inlägg
    Gosh layouting looks like shit in Taiwanese, but nice when the guys get publication outside Scandinavia. Could you get this translated so that we could read it, would be cool. Good job!
    sure i can translate the content, just my translation is a lousy one.. below is the part which mentioned rollercoaster:

Except for those bitter sweet twee singing with clapping sounds, surely we would never forget classic sad core tune. Kent, who's already acclaimed as most popular rock band in Sweden, speak out swede kids' melancholic thoughts. Having released two English based studio albums, they've also sung the Scandinavian style tune through those English lyrics.

From Rollercoaster, one song of their studio album "Hagnesta Hill," we can hear the lead vocal Jocke Berg sing: "If I fall / would you be there to catch me when I fall?" with the sing along "Down, down, down, down" and endless guitar riff sound. Also the last few lines is sung with the begging tone: "Nothing matter if you stay here hold me tight / ... / I need you now / I need you now... There's no love song with SOS signs which can be as good as this one.
    And if other ppl who can understand chinese and would like to have a look, ive post my part at my blog:
    http://blog.roodo.com/firth/archives/8015123.html

Also about the shitty layout... well that's the chinese character look which i cant help, actually i would think it at least look much better than simplied chinese...
    Senast redigerat av firth den 2009-01-03 klockan 18:06.

Nybörjare oförstörbar:)s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2009

Standard

Oh they also mentioned about Mew !! Love them.
    It's only rock n' roll but I like it!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av oförstörbar:) Visa inlägg
    Oh they also mentioned about Mew !! Love them.
    yeah i cant help mentioning this song since the lyrics got some tricky meaning inside. am looking forward to their latest album!!

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •