Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista
Resultat 1 till 15 av 22

Ämne: Four Symbols

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Exclamation Four Symbols

I've been clicking on them for about two weeks now and I still don't know what they represent. Led Zeppelin selected four symbols for their fourth album. Each one represented a band member. Those symbols had their origins in mysticism.

Regarding Kent, I just don't know. I'm especially confused about which band member would've selected the international toilet symbol to represent himself.

Any clues?

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av JukkeBerry Visa inlägg
    I've been clicking on them for about two weeks now and I still don't know what they represent. Led Zeppelin selected four symbols for their fourth album. Each one represented a band member. Those symbols had their origins in mysticism.

Regarding Kent, I just don't know. I'm especially confused about which band member would've selected the international toilet symbol to represent himself.

Any clues?
    HAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAH international toilet symbol. Oh my god. Now everytime I use a public restroom, I will think of Kent.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Any clues?
    Yep. In the merchandise section of the website.

(I'm unfair )
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I NEED that hoodie.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

So looks as if it was Martin. I wonder if he selected it or if it was assigned to him...

Standard

Sweet I just checked, there is a hoodie. That, maybe the cool touq and the plain black and white t-shirt are worth getting. Anyways, how do your order and check prices and would they ship to Canada?

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av SportfreundeFCkeane Visa inlägg
    Sweet I just checked, there is a hoodie. That, maybe the cool touq and the plain black and white t-shirt are worth getting. Anyways, how do your order and check prices and would they ship to Canada?
    You can try hotstuff.se.
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

So looks as if it was Martin. I wonder if he selected it or if it was assigned to him...
    Ahahahahaha no comment.

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    Ahahahahaha no comment.

Over here we sometimes say: "shit happens" .

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Over here we sometimes say: "shit happens" .
    That's probably the most precise way to put it!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Guess I won't complain about the symbols anymore. A sign at the merchandise stand said "Designed by Jocke Berg."

Maybe he can explain their meaning one day...

Medlem frippe99s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2004

Standard

Im still pretty sure the symbols are some kind of anagram. kent hardly ever do things without a purpose (unless they just wanna fuck with us over analysing fans ). The symbols translated in to swedish words:....

Fleur de lis
    Par
    Springare
    Skata

...could probbly be turned in to four new words making a sentence about this world coming to an end (as a reference to the book of revelations that Joakim has hinted about). Thats my own theory but I guess Jocke Berg and the band are the only ones holding the true answer.

Guess I won't complain about the symbols anymore. A sign at the merchandise stand said "Designed by Jocke Berg."

Maybe he can explain their meaning one day...

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I was wondering if they were a clue to the 4 singles that will be realeased of the album. (assuming that there will be 4). I can't think what the other 3 mean (and which would relate to Ingenting), but this line from Berlin ties in with the fleur de lis symbol...

"En Fleur de lise i guld på svart bredvid ditt namn "

just a theory. and as frippe said, there's usually a kent 'reason' behind these things!

Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I was wondering if they were a clue to the 4 singles that will be realeased of the album. (assuming that there will be 4). I can't think what the other 3 mean (and which would relate to Ingenting), but this line from Berlin ties in with the fleur de lis symbol...

"En Fleur de lise i guld på svart bredvid ditt namn "

just a theory. and as frippe said, there's usually a kent 'reason' behind these things!
    Yes, but alas, the next single is Columbus!!!!!!

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

oh well, if berlin is ever released as a single, I might be right! I'm still trying to find any link between ingenting and columbus and the symbols.

Sidan 1 av 2 12 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •