Sidan 3 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista
Resultat 31 till 45 av 46

Ämne: kent in America

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    hey

came across the blog for the photographer, Pontus Löök who took the publicity shots from the Bowery gig- here's a photo he's posted on his site:

The photographer wrote (translated from Swedish):
    It was over in a second. Not the photoshoot, but Jockim Berg's smile. It swept past then just as quickly disappeared. Perhaps for ever.
    Thanks!! Those photo shots are decent taken. Also I read comments of this photo and the photographer said he found those Kent ppl seemed impatient, so he said he would just took 10 shots (its translation tool shows, correct me if I'm wrong.) When he did the 5th shot, he asked: is there anyone counting? And it seemed Jocke did, thus the smile.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Thanks!! Those photo shots are decent taken. Also I read comments of this photo and the photographer said he found those Kent ppl seemed impatient, so he said he would just took 10 shots (its translation tool shows, correct me if I'm wrong.) When he did the 5th shot, he asked: is there anyone counting? And it seemed Jocke did, thus the smile.
    Jocke would have walked away after the 10th shot without saying anything, I guess.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    I translate it the same. oh, I would have like to see the other 9 shots! ('grumpy kent', no doubt!)

Medlem 748s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2004

Standard

If anybody missed the rerun of Kent's appearance on Nordic Rox, I recorded the whole thing and I'm just in the process of compressing and exporting it to a mp3-file. I'll post the whole thing on here tomorrow for anybody who wants to listen to it
    Cheddarsjäl

http://merkurius.me

Standard

Livraddaren
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Standard

thank you so much 747+1!!!!!!!!!!!

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av m@rco Visa inlägg
    Jocke would have walked away after the 10th shot without saying anything, I guess.
    Could be... I truly believe it must be a challenge for interviewer/photographer to interview or take photos w/ kent. Such as that roskilder interview in 2005 and they seem to get impatient and bored when hearing those questions, although those are kind of shitty questions as well...

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I translate it the same. oh, I would have like to see the other 9 shots! ('grumpy kent', no doubt!)
    Me too!! it's always interesting to see those behind the scene stuff and we can find "not-typical cool kent image" from those things.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av 748 Visa inlägg
    If anybody missed the rerun of Kent's appearance on Nordic Rox, I recorded the whole thing and I'm just in the process of compressing and exporting it to a mp3-file. I'll post the whole thing on here tomorrow for anybody who wants to listen to it
    I would LOVE to hear it, thanks!

Just noticed that the aftonbladet video of the NY gig is no longer available BUT i did find someone on youtube who has the video up in 4 parts: part 1 here which will link to the other 3 parts. I haven't visited the website he mentions for the full video.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

YOU ARE AWESOME! <3
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem 748s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Apr 2004

Standard

Alright, here we go. I want you to know that this is the entire thing, well over 2 hours long, with songs and all. I didn't know when the guys were going to come in so there's a good half an hour before the interview starts, so you might wanna skip ahead.

http://www.hotshare.net/en/audio/199244-5733064eee.html

I'm sorry that the quality is a bit iffy at times, but it was the best I could do Hope you like it!
    Cheddarsjäl

http://merkurius.me

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Alright, here we go. I want you to know that this is the entire thing, well over 2 hours long, with songs and all. I didn't know when the guys were going to come in so there's a good half an hour before the interview starts, so you might wanna skip ahead.

http://www.hotshare.net/en/audio/199244-5733064eee.html

I'm sorry that the quality is a bit iffy at times, but it was the best I could do Hope you like it!
    Thanks! Ah The Hives right off. <3

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

brill, thanks!

will listen when I'm back in work tomorrow.

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

The host has the personality of a wet mop, but I enjoy listening to his accent. I'm glad they are playing Kent songs!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

This amused me.

Martin: Hi. You're listening to Nordic Rox. It's on Sirius XM and it's Joakim and Martin speaking from the band Kent. We're in New York to release our new album called Röd...
    Jocke: Yeah...
    Martin: ...Red.
    Jocke: ...We're from Sweden originally.
    Martin: Yeah. Do you know where that is? Sweden?
    Jocke: Sweden. [laugh] Me? Do you ask me? [laugh]
    Martin: No. I ask you there. [Apparently talking to someone in the studio] It's not Canada. It's further away.
    Jocke: It's very like Canada.
    Martin: I like Canada.
    Jocke: Yeah.
    Martin: Yeah...It's more like Canada. It's not Switzerland. A bit more north. Right beside Finland which has a really strange, strange language. And we got two of the Finnish guys in our band as well. Markus and Sami. Anyway, enough about that shit. [laughing] Let's move on... in the playlist.

I could listen to Martin talk for hours and hours. He has the best voice ever.
    Senast redigerat av luckyguerin13 den 2009-11-19 klockan 19:52.

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg
    This amused me.

Martin: Hi. You're listening to Nordic Rox. It's on Sirius XM and it's Joakim and Martin speaking from the band Kent. We're in New York to release our new album called Röd...
    Jocke: Yeah...
    Martin: ...Red.
    Jocke: ...We're from Sweden originally.
    Martin: Yeah. Do you know where that is? Sweden?
    Jocke: Sweden. [laugh] Me? Do you ask me? [laugh]
    Martin: No. I ask you there. [Apparently talking to someone in the studio] It's not Canada. It's further away.
    Jocke: It's very like Canada.
    Martin: I like Canada.
    Jocke: Yeah.
    Martin: Yeah...It's more like Canada. It's not Switzerland. A bit more north. Right beside Finland which has a really strange, strange language. And we got two of the Finnish guys in our band as well. Markus and Sami. Anyway, enough about that shit. [laughing] Let's move on... in the playlist.

I could listen to Martin talk for hours and hours. He has the best voice ever.
    Yay, they like Canada!

Sidan 3 av 4 FörstaFörsta 1234 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •