Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12
Resultat 16 till 22 av 22

Ämne: The little bits we love...

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

[xun] is how I'd write 'tion' phonetically, at least it's not 'hoon' cause then you miss the very clear [x] sound in it.

It's funny with those dialects, my Swedish teacher at uni was from stockholm so I say 'kanshe', 'shans' osv. I don't know anyone from that area however, so all my friends and boyfriend plus family say kan[x]e and [x]ans. Me, the non-swede, uses the stockholm way It is a regional thing, but my teacher (and therefore me too) does say [x]uta. I've never ever heard anyone saying the skj as sh. Asked some Swedes and they didn't think he was rolling his r that much. To me he does, cause I can't do the d*mn thing...

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av koelkast Visa inlägg
    Asked some Swedes and they didn't think he was rolling his r that much. To me he does, cause I can't do the d*mn thing...
    It's frustrating, huh? It sounds so hot, too. My friend told me to say "pot of tea" really fast over and over. That's how she learned to roll her r's in Spanish. Ha. Doesn't help me though.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

Haha, tried that... ended up sounding like poddetypoddetypoddety... not exactly like rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Back to the bits we love.. have always liked "Jag är livrädd för att leva och jag är dödsrätt för att dö".

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av koelkast Visa inlägg
    Haha, tried that... ended up sounding like poddetypoddetypoddety... not exactly like rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Man, me too. :/

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I think it's more of a 'tongue moving' exercise...? I can't see how anyone can find rrrs in a pot of tea!

Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I think it's more of a 'tongue moving' exercise...? I can't see how anyone can find rrrs in a pot of tea!
    Well saying that fast over and over gets your tongue moving... like a motor boat engine. But, it still doesn't work for me.

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

Try this line:

De kat krabt de krullen van de trap .
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Sidan 2 av 2 FörstaFörsta 12

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •