Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: jocke

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    May 2007

Standard jocke

I thing I spelled his name correctly. I guess this post is for the ladies out there. I know some girls who think people are attractive just because they are rockstars. Now try to take that away from Jocke and just look at him superficially. Is Jocke considered a good looking guy? I am a guy who was just curious what the ladies thought.

Thanks!!

Erfaren medlem svantees avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2006

Standard

Many swedish fans (girls) find him attractive, that's all I can say.
    I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I think his singing makes him attractive. He's not the most attractive guy out there, but you find ways to love him...regardless, if he's a rockstar or not. I love that tall, lanky, Finnish guitar player more though.

I find a lot of hot guys unattractive because of who they are or how they act.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem eyous avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2002

Standard

I used to think he was good looking, but I guess that only was a youth thing. I´m older now and whatever made him good looking has been lost over the years. I don´t think he is unattractive but he´s just a regular guy, and a fantastic musician, and I´ll keep him close to the heart forever though.

I think you sometimes misinterpret admiration with good looks. Especially when you are young and lost looking for yourself. And when you "grow up" you say - what was I thinking?
    In my life
    Why do I give valuable time
    To people who don't care if I
    Live or die?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2009

Standard

I never really understood why so many girls are so attracted to many famous people just because of what they do... I adore Jocke's music, but I wouldn't have a clue why that would suddenly make me attracted to him.

Maybe I'm just a weird girl though, could well be. To answer the question, purely about his looks: I think he looks ok, 'not my type', but just a normal looking guy. I do agree that it's not only looks that makes someone attractive, for me it's also the personality. And as I have no clue about Jocke's...

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I was in love with Billy Corgan when I was in high school. I look back and wonder wtf was wrong with me. Nah, Corgan isn't bad looking... just not my type anymore. I usually prefer dark hair and dark eyes.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Erfaren medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2006

Standard

He is hot as hell! GRRRRR.

Moderator mhs avatar
    Reg.datum
    Jul 2003

Standard

Jocke expressed his opinion regarding talks about his looks/appearance and he doesnt want us discussing it. He wants us to focus on the music.
    Jag har blivit äldre, saknar glöd

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •