Resultat 1 till 15 av 15

Ämne: Idioter video

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard Idioter video

This video has been uploaded on the kent.nu homepage. It's titled as Iditoter (alternativ version). I'm not sure where the official video is, but this is one odd video!

idioter alternative version

if anyone can embed a youtube link in a message, that would be great.
    coloursatnight

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

OH MY GOD! I HOPE THIS IS NOT THE OFFICIAL VIDEO. I watched it last night and I was WTFing the whole damn time. Then I kept watching the subliminal pictures of the band and what not. Probably the only thing that kept my interest.

BTW to embed, it is: (remove stars!)
    [*youtube*]ZTDA0kr558I[*/youtube*]

The "ZTDA0kr558I" part is at the end of the youtube link. After the "v=?".
    Senast redigerat av luckyguerin13 den 2010-03-05 klockan 19:12.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

I really don't like any of the videos from this album. It's a shame cause the songs are good! "Hjärta" had a nice video, but unfortunately, I don't like the song that much, lol.

Standard

Finally a normal but great official video of Idioter

It looks like combination of the rehearsal and live clips? I didnt remember seeing Jocke wearing glasses at the 4 shows in sthlm.

Moderator sofia747s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Nov 2002

Standard

It's recorded during the rehersal and the consert the 27e in Sthlm.
    Jag älskar allt hon gör
    Baby jag tror jag är kär
    I taxin, i trappen, i hissen, i hallen, jag faller, jag faller

Fortare och fortare för varje andetag
    "Skölj ner rikligt med absint"

Standard

Oh I see.Thanks for the info! Then I was there!! It's always cool to be filmed in the official video though I can't find where I was.

Medlem luckyguerin13s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2006

Standard

I woke up with this song in my head. It's been playing over and over and I kept picturing the old video in my head. I'm glad to see they released this now!!

I wonder whose ultrasound that is.
    bygg något vackert som krossar allt

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

At the risk of sounding extremely negative, I have to admit that both videos for "Idioter" are really boring, lol.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av luckyguerin13 Visa inlägg

BTW to embed, it is: (remove stars!)
    [*youtube*]ZTDA0kr558I[*/youtube*]

The "ZTDA0kr558I" part is at the end of the youtube link. After the "v=?".
    thanks!

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    Finally a normal but great official video of Idioter
    It looks like combination of the rehearsal and live clips? I didnt remember seeing Jocke wearing glasses at the 4 shows in sthlm.
    I really like this video- nice lighting, nice images, and it's been a while since we saw kent 'perform' in a video. the 'alternative' video was a bit chaotic for me!

Jukkeberry mentioned in the 'live' thread that kent were recording the shows- not sure if he meant by video or audio (although video seems more likely) so that would explain the live footage.
    coloursatnight

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    At the risk of sounding extremely negative, I have to admit that both videos for "Idioter" are really boring, lol.
    oh? i didnt get your meaning about negative sounding... it's vid with audio syncing the studio version, thus the sounding couldnt be with bad quality? and i love the footage version video... okay i turn out to be a fangirl when seeing them live.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    thanks!

I really like this video- nice lighting, nice images, and it's been a while since we saw kent 'perform' in a video. the 'alternative' video was a bit chaotic for me!

Jukkeberry mentioned in the 'live' thread that kent were recording the shows- not sure if he meant by video or audio (although video seems more likely) so that would explain the live footage.
    i still didnt get the meaning underneath the alternative version though... and yes the editing of the footage one is with fine lighting and color tone. actually im still looking forward to an official live recording from this spring tour. am hoping they will give us a biiig surprise! fans can always hope for something, right?

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av firth Visa inlägg
    i still didnt get the meaning underneath the alternative version though...
    the bit of jumbled text under the video was the code for embedding the youtube video in a forum message. I has asked if anyone knew how to do it and Luckyguerin was showing me how!

at least, I hope that's the bit of text you're talking about!

and I don't think sakermanser was saying he thinks the videos sound negative (bad), just that he didn't want to come across as a negative person by saying both video were boring to watch. (and he can happily correct me if I'm wrong!)

I do wonder why there's 2 versions of the video, I was expecting the official one to be similar to the alternative version, but with different editing, or something like that. Not that I'm complaining, the official one is the better of the 2 in my opinion.
    coloursatnight

Standard

Yeah i just understood what he said here. And I was trying to say I dont get the metaphor the alternative video wanna show. Sorry for my poor English err.
    Senast redigerat av firth den 2010-03-10 klockan 12:05.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

no need to apologise for your English- I'm always impressed by non-native English speakers who post on forums, it makes me slightly embarrassed for the poor language teaching we get here in British schools. And I don't know one word of Taiwanese, so you're already doing much better than I ever could!
    coloursatnight

Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    and I don't think sakermanser was saying he thinks the videos sound negative (bad), just that he didn't want to come across as a negative person by saying both video were boring to watch. (and he can happily correct me if I'm wrong!)
    Yes, this is what I meant! I think I am super critical of Kent because they never play "Saker man ser" at the shows I attend LOL.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •