Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: "Idioter" CDS

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard "Idioter" CDS

Thoughts on the tracks? I don't hear a difference between the single version and the regular version or the difference must be very subtle. The remixes are.......interesting. "Taxmannen" (Andreas Tilliander Remix) is a proper chill-out/lounge remake. "Ensamheten" (Andrea Parker Remix) is ambient and resembles Orbital or The Future Sound of London. "Ensamheten" (Erase Remix) is more industrial sounding and is an instrumental reworking of the original. The demo of the title track is the gem on this disc...melodically it's quite faithful to the album version but musically it's vastly different and has an 80s tinge to it.
    Senast redigerat av sakermanser den 2010-03-13 klockan 00:06.

Medlem Kentlivetraders avatar
    Reg.datum
    Dec 2002

Standard

It's nice to see Kent bring in good remixers to do their remixes. I remember Andrea Parker being the one who remixed It's No Good by Depeche Mode. One of my favourite remixes from Ultra period.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I'm a bit late to the party with this one...but I've only just heard (and noticed - how?) the demo version of 'Idioter'.

I must've posted about this single on the kent news thread, but when I realised last week that the demo of Idioter was available to buy at amazon, it was new to me!

anyway, here's the link if you'd like to download it from amazon (UK). I agree with the 80's feel, and yes, it's very similar to the original, but it's still lovely to have another kent demo in my collection.

(coincidently, the track shows Martin Sköld as the composer on my media player!)
    coloursatnight

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •