Sidan 2 av 9 FörstaFörsta 123456789 SistaSista
Resultat 16 till 30 av 123

Ämne: kent on Twitter - translations

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Not technically from kent, but a retweet (which I'm guessing refers to the fan mail tweet/pic above):

- Got a real letter with stamps. Thanks so very much @kenttheband because you brightened up my boring Wednesday!♥

(Got a real letter with stamps is a translation of 'Fick ett riktigt brev med frimärken' from Duett)

this pic is showing up in the gallery, but there's no tweet for it in the feed, anyway under the pic it says (in english):

- And the beat goes on and on. beat.jpg

- Here is where Martin usually sits. Now the bassist is behind the picture and isn’t there. martin's corner.jpg

- Ox cheek for lunch. The gourmet trend continues from France. lunch.jpeg
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2011-12-08 klockan 13:09.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Thinks have been quiet on the twitter front, but here's a couple of tweets & pics from yesterday:

- Today we are working on a slightly smaller scale. work.jpeg

- ok, which cable goes to the vocal mic? cables.jpg

(no need to translate this new one - it's already in english! And guess the owner of these shoes... )

-Fix it in the mix mix.jpeg
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2011-12-15 klockan 14:35.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

- Help. Where did the drums go? drums.jpg
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I'm a bit late with this one too- sorry guys!

- Happy new year!!!!! may 2012 be great. tree.jpg
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

You beat me to it, Marco!

Although it could mean release dates of single/album rather than tour dates...
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

It could. I hope it will be both release dates and tour dates.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Meeting day in the Bunker.

meeting.jpeg

And Markus has posted this on his twitter:

Manager in action:

manager.jpeg
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-14 klockan 15:58.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

- So it's time to polish the instruments again.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

-Last days of disco. Soon the rehearsals will begin. God such fun. Tomorrow the album will be mastered. About a week until I am back to winter hell....

-Will miss this sunshine.jpg

-And suddenly as if there’s no deadline-angst, the track order is nailed.

-Now everyone is sleeping in this city. But not I. Of course. Have deadline-angst. Did we choose the right version on song 2? Have we made the right vox up on everything? What?

- Will we find the studio? Will we say cool stuff to the mastering guy? Will we manage to eat lunch? Where? And above all, what? Help.

- Coping.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-24 klockan 13:35.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

So, kent are busy on tweeting again whilst they are in hollywood (?), and I'll be busy for the next few days and might not be able to keep up with them! Feel free to join in the translations if you want!

- @KateDiNozzo all you need is just a little patience

- People awaken. And the day is ruined.

- Analogue or digital?

- Now the mastering begins. Stephen Marcussen.

- But first we must talk about loudness. There is a war going on people. Our feelings are yes, you know.

- @Gubbgubbe: Is man a bloody idiot?

- Since everyone seems to vote for analogue we will surprisingly give in to the opposite. Bet everything on digital.

- Is there anyone who is hungry for a song title?

- What? va.jpg

- @cjlinde You seem to us like a sort of... glorified postman.

- Ok. Now we master song 3. Isis & Bast

- @TotteAnnerbrink: It's a liiitle early for the whole (song list). Soon!

- Master at work 1 master.jpg

- Master at work 2 master 2.jpg

- @KateDiNozzo: But it's called that... (Isis & Bast)

- DavidWestlinder: It is my legs which tweets. Myself I'n not moving a shit.

- @NickeBackman: Yes! Finally.

- @Pusuja: It is me. (who tweets)

- @fantastiskast: TheVoice. That's a whole new concept? Talent show on tv. Imagine what they will think up next. Feels fresh anyway.
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-02-24 klockan 22:22. Anledning: more tweets!
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Ok, so I have been away for a week, and kent have been very busy tweeting, I’ll just post a selection of their tweets. Otherwise, I’d be here all day reading and following the conversations they have had with other tweeters and trying to translate and explain each one! I'll post some more when I've translated them. Enjoy...

- Now it's near.

- You don’t understand what a fat (swedish slang for great) disc it is. The thirsty uncles from Fristadstorget has never been better.

- Millions and billions of thanks to all of you who have already bought tickets to the upcoming gigs. We luv you, you are the best.

- Just now: finishing touches. The length of the gaps between the songs.... Soooon. The interest is huge.

- My ladies & gentlemen. We are done. In my hand: a compact disc. If you are wondering what that is, it came out in the 1980s. Whatever.... Champagne, anyone?

- done.jpeg (and can I just say, nice suntan Jocke! )

- @Thomas_Sund @emmastrid Think that the whole ‘real’ discussion is totally bonkers. Is a keyboard false and a guitar genuine?

- You, I, Uncle Barbro, rick rubin & svenne rubins. No one can hear the difference between analogue or digital. Guitar or keyboard. Played or programmed.

- In the past, people sat in the bar and argued the whole evening. Now people google the facts on their mobiles. End of discussion.... Silence in the bar.

- Inane questions part 1: I am first out: Wtf has playing guitarplayer to do with playing guitar?

- Inane Qs part 2: Why are adults watching melodifestivalen?

- The album we have made is totally unremoveable. Sorry for the over-excitement (?)

- @DavidWestlinder @roosmartin We mean guitar hero. Guitarplayer is a magazine. För proper guitarists. Preferably bear-chested. In tight trousers. (in response to the guitarplayer tweet)

- InaneQs part 4: Why do you never remember the taxi ride home?

- IQ part 3 (forgot which number we were on): Why was it modern with short trousers and hats and blues (?) a few years ago

- Ah! What a lovely day it is... lucky that there are blinds. vår.jpeg

- Similarities with children and pensioners: both have odd haircuts and are up REALLY too early in the morning.

- Ahha. Now I am also awake. Until now it feels pointless, but I am sure that this day has worse to come.

- Wanted to go skaing. Forgot the skates. Slipped around in shoes and smelled detergent for a while. Went home.

- @emeliiia This twitter is run by chance. So this is what happens when 4 people can run wild. Without responsability and morality.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Here are some more tweets, these bring us upto date. Sorry if any of these don't make sense, my brain is tired...!

- Ahh the bottle top. Feels like yesterday. Where we wrote and rehearsed Verkligen, Isola. Where Schyffer borrowed Sami's Led Paul in secret and pretended to be Sami

- Will pay tribute to Erland on Thursday evening. Watch the 5 hour version of Fanny & Alexander.

- His strength as an actor was in his own words that he "didn't have any core". It must be love.

- We pack tomorrow. We shoot (?) everything up. Everything went wrong.

- Can someone recommend a new song you have never heard which changes your life

- Thus, what went wrong was far too many margaritas. The album is still the best we have heard in the 21st century.

- Why are people pretending to be somebody else? Get a life.

- @erkjonsson: It means only that what seems a good idea at the bar yesterday isn't necessarily as golden today.

- @LailaMariGigi margaritas had nothing to do with the album being made. Pastis, however.

- Sooo damn nearly missed the flight! The life without the tour leader.

- Hate airports, aeroplanes, flying insects and flying pigs.

- Coping with jetlag. And Saturday on top of everything else. 4 Million people in ählens and melodifestivalen which never ends.

- @kafari: Where did they (Justice) play? I haven't been home for 2 and a half months. Going to a gig is not a priority. Hardrock disguised as techno.

- Also, this flu. What is is about? What is wrong with life?

- @LarsWinnerback: Damn lasse come on and tweet a little now.

- Should go to Ica and buy soda mixer. Hor did I end up here? here.jpg (ok, I feel really dumb here, but who is that in the photo- sami with dark hair?? )

- Next year I will win the Vasaloppet. Is there anyone here with a good tap on the blood-doping?

- Yes, my God. I forgot that you cannot be ironic about sport in Sweden. Especially not in a the country where no one has ever doped themselves.

- Now it is f***ing up the new era. Jump up. Reveille every morning as long as you live. The strained panic grin works better than botox.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

- New idea. Wolf in shepherds clothing.
    coloursatnight

Standard

Those are some very strange tweets but they wouldn't be musicians if they weren't strange.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Sidan 2 av 9 FörstaFörsta 123456789 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •