Sidan 5 av 9 FörstaFörsta 123456789 SistaSista
Resultat 61 till 75 av 123

Ämne: kent on Twitter - translations

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I have no idea what these mean, but they've been posted to both kent's twitter and Martin Roos' too...

-MOjHNlJJ1Fdj #JÄIRFM
    -o1OeG9tvbPWM #JÄIRFM
    -66SepCcdBleR #JÄIRFM
    -JBwKRTqzkf6L #JÄIRFM

(#JÄIRFM is the twitter hashtag for 'Jag är inte rädd för mörkret', so this has something to do with the album)
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I have no idea what these mean, but they've been posted to both kent's twitter and Martin Roos' too...

-MOjHNlJJ1Fdj #JÄIRFM
    -o1OeG9tvbPWM #JÄIRFM
    -66SepCcdBleR #JÄIRFM
    -JBwKRTqzkf6L #JÄIRFM

(#JÄIRFM is the twitter hashtag for 'Jag är inte rädd för mörkret', so this has something to do with the album)
    -66SepCcdBleR #JÄIRFM

6 september cd???
    just a guess.

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010
    Senast redigerat av Skisser För Sommaren den 2012-04-20 klockan 16:31.

Medlem (parantes)s avatar
    Reg.datum
    Aug 2007

Standard

The first tracks from the album is out on Spotify now.

Here is a playlist for track 1 - 5.
    http://open.spotify.com/user/dasone/...Ypf91BIUI4tYN0

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

-Now the wine has arrived!

wine.jpeg
    coloursatnight

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Will the wine just be available to buy in Sweden? How about Norway? Maybe they'll sell it with the tour merch? lol.

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av sakermanser Visa inlägg
    Will the wine just be available to buy in Sweden? How about Norway? Maybe they'll sell it with the tour merch? lol.
    Another kent tweet said it will be available to buy from May 2nd from Systembolaget, which is the state owned alcohol shop in Sweden. I don't think (but not 100% sure) they'd be allowed to sell it with the merch at concerts, as Systembolaget is the only place (outside licenced bars & restaurants) where strong alcohol can be sold. Weak, watery beer (lättöl) can be bought in supermarkets, though. Who knows, maybe they'll sell it at the beer stands by the glass at their concerts??
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

A few recent tweets (I can't keep up with all the conversations these days on their twitter)

-Now we must begin to build up to press conference tomorrow. Run a mile, do 100 push ups, shave (trim the beard) and choose a suit.

- We are ready. Eeeeeh. We think. Help!

- Now we have decided! We're going with the jester costumes.

- A question: With or without sunglasses?
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

on the press conference:

- A thousand thanks everyone! Scary but fun.
    coloursatnight

Medlem sakermansers avatar
    Reg.datum
    Mar 2003

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    Another kent tweet said it will be available to buy from May 2nd from Systembolaget, which is the state owned alcohol shop in Sweden. I don't think (but not 100% sure) they'd be allowed to sell it with the merch at concerts, as Systembolaget is the only place (outside licenced bars & restaurants) where strong alcohol can be sold. Weak, watery beer (lättöl) can be bought in supermarkets, though. Who knows, maybe they'll sell it at the beer stands by the glass at their concerts??
    I messaged Vinovativa and they said this: "Kent's wines will be available in Sweden ony, at least initially." *sigh*

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

Frippe (kentjunkie.com) has some info on the wine on his site, so I hope he doesn't mind me sharing it here. I hadn't spotted it anywhere else until I read it there:

Kent Edizione consist of:

I. A red table wine; "kent I Edizione Toscana Rosso Tua Rita" ( 119 SEK) and consist of 60% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot and 20% Cabernet Sauvignon.

II. A better whit wine; "kent II Edizione Toscana Bianco Tua Rita" (139 SEK) a third each of Trebbiano, Vermentino and Ansonica.

III. A red prestigious wine; "Kent III Edizione Toscana Rosso Tua Rita" (179 SEK) with 80% Merlot and 20% Alicante.
    coloursatnight

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

some recent tweets:

- when do we get there? when.jpg

- since we are appointed as arena-rockers in wooden (skull) media (paper media???) so we are on the way to Mecca. rock mecca.jpg

- We will record a video there. We will hang about some old tree and peer towards the horizon.

- ...Hello!!! You will peer (kisa) not pee (kissa) at the horizon!

- Now spring is here! spring.jpg

- You who missed how it looked at the press conference:
    http://cinemagr.am/show/5266612
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-04-30 klockan 12:45.
    coloursatnight

Nybörjare
    Reg.datum
    Jun 2010

Standard

-I heard that a radio station has made a crazy editing of 999 on their own
    responsibility. We have nothing to do with it and we wonder if they are able to do that?

-It's only music. It may be raped anyway. Had it been a painting or a film that was slaughtered, then it would have been uproar ...

- ... or that you order sausage with mashed potatoes
    but the hot-dog man has no time to grill the sausage. It's just mashed potatoes, GÖBBE! (old man? I have no good translation on that word)

-In the end it's all our fault. You could have chosen to work as ...HOT-DOG MAN!!! (korvGÖBBE)

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

- Today we will rehearse through about 40 songs, eat a warm pile of meat (?) with mashed potatoes and sign 45000000 books. If you find an unsigned one it is invaluable.

- @roosmartin Manager wanted by ageing rockband with signing problem. books.jpeg

- Bring a pen, at least.... Uno Zetterlund (I think he’s an inventor from Eskilstuna)
    Senast redigerat av stjärnor den 2012-05-09 klockan 11:29. Anledning: forgot the photo!
    coloursatnight

Standard

wow those piles of huge books. does that mean all books on sales are signed version by kent people? also has anyone heard that if there will be merchandise for sales at the pre-tour?

Sidan 5 av 9 FörstaFörsta 123456789 SistaSista

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •