Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: Adrian Lux feat. Jocke Berg: ‘All I Ever Wanted’

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Oct 2011

Standard Adrian Lux feat. Jocke Berg: ‘All I Ever Wanted’

Got it from scandipop.co.uk

Adrian Lux can do no wrong.

Exhibit a): He’s a handsome devil. Exhibit b): He’s Swedish. Exhibit c): He keeps releasing above par sounding singles at an alarmingly fast rate.
    We’ve recently had ‘Fire‘ and ‘Alive‘. Now comes ‘All I Ever Wanted’. Not an update of, or tribute to the Basshunter classic, but never mind. Instead, he’s roped in Jocke Berg from ‘serious’ Swedish band with an English name Kent. And seemingly, Mr Berg hasn’t just brought along his vocals to the recording session, but also some trademark guitar for that easily made connection to Kent. It’s still a monster of a dance track though – this IS Adrian Lux after all. He who can do no wrong.
    ‘All I Ever Wanted’ follows on from the tradition of Adrian’s previous single. Modern day dance music with that little extra special something to make it stand out from everything else around at the moment.
    That debut album can’t come soon enough. Thankfully it’s out next month.

I heard the song... You can tell there is a bit of Kent sound

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I haven't heard it yet as I have no speakers/ soundcard here at work.
    Here it is at soundcloud if anyone wants a listen.
    coloursatnight

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

Indeed, a monster of a song! I just love it

Medlem JukkeBerrys avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2002

Standard

http://swedishstereo.blogspot.de/ had this to add:

"Both Adrian Lux and Kent have some great things coming very soon. Kent's new album "Jag Är Inte Rädd För Mörkret" will be released on April 25th presented by the single "999" to be out already on March 28th. And Adrian Lux's album originally planned on March 7th should be out very soon too. Jokke Berg was invited to take part in one of Adrian's album track "All I Ever Wanted" - so Jocke sings in English and he sings dance-music. I don't have a doubt Kent's fans will forgive him, the track is really pleasant slightly smelling with Adrian's single "Alive"."

Medlem stjärnors avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2007

Standard

I had a few listens to it last night when I got home and I like the melody (and Jockes vocals, of course, it's nice to hear some more english lyrics), but some parts are a little dancey-techno for my taste.
    Saying that, the chorus was stuck in my head for a few hours!
    coloursatnight

Erfaren medlem m@rcos avatar
    Reg.datum
    Sep 2005

Standard

I wouldn't mind kent playing this song in Malmö would fit in a Röd mix I think.
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av snö Visa inlägg
    vilken rolig spoiler du har! jag tycker om sån't som får mitt nyfikna jag att skratta.

Standard

Citat Ursprungligen postat av stjärnor Visa inlägg
    I had a few listens to it last night when I got home and I like the melody (and Jockes vocals, of course, it's nice to hear some more english lyrics), but some parts are a little dancey-techno for my taste.
    Saying that, the chorus was stuck in my head for a few hours!
    Yeah same here, too dance/techno for me, I like the milder stuff with synths that kent do, this type is a bit over the top for me. Nice to hear him singing in English.
    reddit.com/r/UKbands

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    Jan 2003

Standard

I heard in on the radio in the car for the first time the other day, nice to hear him in English again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OfvCVTizF0

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •